1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Question Of The Month. (March 2019)

Discussion in 'Question of the Month' started by carbinemike, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

Sorry, not going to watch the video and give it the "benefit" of another view. I get the "gist" of it.

Semi-related is I watched a 1st-person view video of a guy in Cali. that registered an AR pistol only to have 4 armed cops knocking on his door looking to confiscate it as it was technically "illegal". Look on gootoob and you'll find it. What they don't know won't hurt you...
    meanstreak likes this.
  2. Water Monkey

Water Monkey The man, the myth, the monkey Moderator Supporter

Oh she already played the sorry, not sorry after a couple of months passed.
    meanstreak likes this.
  3. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

The NRA position on red flag laws (March 19, 2018): "We need to stop dangerous people before they act," says Chris W. Cox, executive director of the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action. "So Congress should provide funding to states to adopt risk protection orders." The difference between the NRA and the Moms Demand group seems to be that the NRA wants a higher legal threshold for rtaking your guns before you get a day in court. The Anti gunners are ok with taking your guns because old Aunt Tilly doesn't like them.

As if on cue from the NRA last year, Lindsay Graham (republican, South Carolina) signed on in support of a bi-partisan federal "red flag" law. That failed so Graham will be at it again this year. The republican Senate will hold a hearing later this month on the laws. Graham is still pushing states to enact the laws but also wants the feds to push other states to adopt the laws.

The republicans at the federal level are not much better than the democrats. They just had 2 years to fix problems and they wasted it sitting on their thumbs
    meanstreak and John A. like this.
  4. nitesite

nitesite Sheepdog Moderator "Philanthropist"

So.... it's the school administrator who would come to my doorstep and order me to surrender my firearms?

:)
    meanstreak and Water Monkey like this.
  5. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Im constantly told I should have no say on abortion because I'm not a female.

I am constantly told I should have no say on identity politics because I dont identify as a (fill in the blank).

I am told I should have no say on immigration policies because I don't live in a border state.

Well here's mine...If you don't own a firearm, you should not have any say in the matter.
  6. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter

That works for me.
    TJ Johnson and nitesite like this.