• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. (March 2019) (Red Flags)

That line of thinking worked out well for everyone who faced a government that went tyrannical.

20th century alone saw 130 million people murdered by their own government.

Each to theyre own, I for one will NEVER get on the train. I may be killed but IL not be quietly executed. I agree there are those whose only view of violence has been a movie screen, but there are some that have seen it live, confusing the two is ignorant.
We long for peace and prosperity for all and are willing to sacrifice for it for others who simply enjoy it and would give it away without so much as an oh well......
Im out

Almost, pretty interesting often said oh most wont execute those orders...... The other side sits around and says oh most wouldnt resist . HOPEFULLY we never find out whose right.

Each to theyre own, I for one will NEVER get on the train. I may be killed but IL not be quietly executed. I agree there are those whose only view of violence has been a movie screen, but there are some that have seen it live, confusing the two is ignorant.
We long for peace and prosperity for all and are willing to sacrifice for it for others who simply enjoy it and would give it away without so much as an oh well......
Im out

Almost, pretty interesting often said oh most wont execute those orders...... The other side sits around and says oh most wouldnt resist . HOPEFULLY we never find out whose right.

having witnessed the videos of Katrina regarding the forced confiscations.... oh they will execute the orders. No doubt.

Are we talking about Armageddon here? Civil war? Or some guy's peacetime temporary gun surrender because of a legal court order?

Back