• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month (November 2021) (Kyle Rittenhouse)

Another thing you hear slimedia harping about is that "he came from out of state" like that is a "bad" thing. :rolleyes: In reality, his father and family live in Kenosha and his home with his mother was only a 1/2 hour away...

slimedia is a very appropriate term for what passes as journalism these days.

Goebbels would be proud.

Another thing you hear slimedia harping about is that "he came from out of state" like that is a "bad" thing. :rolleyes: In reality, his father and family live in Kenosha and his home with his mother was only a 1/2 hour away...
I wonder how many rioters were from out of state?

You know... if I were on the jury and even an attorney started jacking around with a gun I'd yell MUZZLE! at the top of my lungs.

Then I'd have to tell the judge that it was just habit after being a Range Officer for so many years. Then I'd offer him $80 dollars and tell him to have somebody go buy a bloody Blue Gun before they futz somebody up for real.

upload_2021-11-16_18-38-47.jpeg

In those last pics from Cadd and Bobster I guess I'd yell FINGER! too and disqualify the bozos. Sorry, no entry fees returned.

Last edited:
I'd be very fortunate if I didn't dive over the jury box divider wall and tackle the wormy bastard right there in the middle of the courthouse and when asked to explain, tell the judge that I was in fear for my life by some dummy pointing a gun at me.

He didn’t get the gun from some Hollywood prop master.

I believe the gun came directly from a bailiff who knew it was unloaded, and he left the bolt closed on purpose just to see if the idiot DA would check the chamber himself.

The DA had to ask if the gun was loaded because he didn’t know how to check it himself.

Nope, he starts waving it around with his finger on the trigger. 8) The flaming on that must’ve been legendary.

Doesn't matter who he got the gun from.

Point a gun at me, bad things start to happen very quickly.

I am expecting some very bad things to happen to that DA.

Anyhow, my point was that the court officers made sure nobody would have a hot gun in the court. They likely removed something in addition to ammo. Pin, spring, hammer, something.

Of course everyone in that room had the right to be very offended.

After all, brandishing to cause fear is a real crime & I think the DA did this because he really wanted people to be scared.

Even if everyone knew 100% the gun was cold, it’s totally criminal to wave it about.

After watching the Chauvin trail and now this I fear it may be impossible to get a fair trial in these high profile cases. Jurors should be able to make their decisions based on the facts of the case. They should not have to be scared for their lives, their families lives or any mob retaliation for their decisions.

They should not have to be scared for their lives, their families lives or any mob retaliation for their decisions.

THIS! ^^^^ I do not believe the Chauvin verdict was fair and unbiased AT ALL! The jury voted "safe" (for them).

I didn't watch juror selection in the Ritt. case but I would imagine the prosecution struck as many potential jurors as they could that believed in "self-defense". The pro-suckutor waiving the AR around was clearly designed to instill fear and uncertainly into the jurors. As in "what would you do if there was someone with an AR in the crowd" (or courtroom). In their case nothing, but it may have affected their judgement and the verdict, which is still being deliberated as of this writing...

3:45pm Wed 11/17/2021
Rittenhouse defense requests mistrial as spar over drone video intensifies in court: LIVE UPDATES (foxnews.com) <-- LINK
Defense says they will motion for mistrial without prejudice over drone video
Defense attorney Corey Chirafisi told Judge Bruce Schroeder on Wednesday afternoon that the defense will ask for a mistrial without prejudice over a dispute about a drone video, meaning that the state would be able to retry the case.

Kyle Rittenhouse’s attorneys originally motioned for a mistrial with prejudice on Monday, arguing that the "prosecution gave the defense a compressed version of the video” that "was not as clear as the video kept by the state.”

Assistant District Attorney James Kraus attributed the difference in videos to a technological glitch, saying that the video was compressed because it was transferred from an iPhone to an Android phone.

Regardless, the defense said that they have spoken with Rittenhouse and will be asking for a mistrial because they would have approached the trial differently if they had the higher-quality video.

"We didn’t have the quality of evidence that the state had until the case had been closed,” Chirafisi told the judge.

“To not get that until the evidence has been closed, that doesn’t strike me as fair,” he continued. “This is a potential life sentence here.”

Judge Schroeder did not immediately rule on the mistrial request.

Meanwhile, the jury has requested to see the drone video. The prosecution and defense are currently discussing how the video should be played for the jury.

3:45pm Wed 11/17/2021
Rittenhouse defense requests mistrial as spar over drone video intensifies in court: LIVE UPDATES (foxnews.com) <-- LINK
Defense says they will motion for mistrial without prejudice over drone video
Defense attorney Corey Chirafisi told Judge Bruce Schroeder on Wednesday afternoon that the defense will ask for a mistrial without prejudice over a dispute about a drone video, meaning that the state would be able to retry the case.

Kyle Rittenhouse’s attorneys originally motioned for a mistrial with prejudice on Monday, arguing that the "prosecution gave the defense a compressed version of the video” that "was not as clear as the video kept by the state.”

Assistant District Attorney James Kraus attributed the difference in videos to a technological glitch, saying that the video was compressed because it was transferred from an iPhone to an Android phone.

Regardless, the defense said that they have spoken with Rittenhouse and will be asking for a mistrial because they would have approached the trial differently if they had the higher-quality video.

"We didn’t have the quality of evidence that the state had until the case had been closed,” Chirafisi told the judge.

“To not get that until the evidence has been closed, that doesn’t strike me as fair,” he continued. “This is a potential life sentence here.”

Judge Schroeder did not immediately rule on the mistrial request.

Meanwhile, the jury has requested to see the drone video. The prosecution and defense are currently discussing how the video should be played for the jury.

judge is going to let the jury decide

Back