• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. September 2013

New Member here but have to say Ruger for sure as best manufacturer. Offer everything Rifle, Pistol and Shotgun and very good quality, reliability and accuracy. Also agree as stated wonderful CS, unlike Mossberg which has been really horrible.

Welcome aboard and sorry to see you've had issues with Mossberg CS. Is there anything we might be able to help with?

Now this is a tough question.
For different reasons I have different Brands that I like.
For EDC, I say Bersa. I carry one ALL the time.

Being a Trap shooter that shoots a BT-99 that would put Browning in my list.

I also shoot other Clay Bustin' games and hunt. My go to guns are always Mossberg.

So that makes my answer
BerOwnBerg :shock:

Thats it ...my favorite Brand is a BerOwnBerg :lol:

BerOwnBerg!? I like it! :lol:

You did better than me. I can't even begin to answer this question...

I like Smith & Wesson. I especially love their revolvers. The quality that used to be hand fitted to each one was great. I have a few of the newer ones too. They are pretty good as well.

So where is the October question of the month diabolical Ripjack?

carbinemike said:
So where is the October question of the month diabolical Ripjack?

I made it so everyone but Mike could see it at the top of the page. Where the last three months have been....but...shhhh....don't tell Mike.

:lol:

duh...egg on face. I actually didn't know you did that. I always joined the thread from recent posts and followed it via my posts.

Back