• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Range Bags and Carry Cases

Re: Couple of my gun cases

Actually....because of the foam padding in the cases, you really can't embroider on them....so this is iron on stuff from hobby lobby. LOL. I had to get creative for options....it wouldn't last forever if I took the cases hunting, but I only go to the range so I'm sure it will last a while.

Re: Couple of my gun cases

Gotcha...

Oh well, another failed stimulus package !!

Thanks anyway GLG2 !!

blue mossberg case

Anyone else here have one of the blue blow molded mossberg 500 gun cases?
There is an area in that looks like its for choke tubes, but there are 12 of them. is this for chokes or shells? shells fall out in mine.
What do you guys carry in your case?

Re: blue mossberg case

I haven't seen one in person either.

100_2083.jpg

right hand side of the lid.

Its long enough for two 3" shells (one top row, one bottom), but doesn't seem to hold them very securely.

apparently, im the only one with this case cause I cant find ANYTHING online about it...

My guess is that they're for the choke tubes. Have you tried to put one in? Check it out and tell us after.

Also do you know who manufactured it? Is there any name of a company on it?

Do you mind posting pictures of it?

My 500 just came in a plain cardbox box with some writing on it. Keep in mind, this has been well more than a decade ago.

That is the same way all my Mossberg firearms have come as well.

also..where did you get it from?

Does it say who the case is made by?

hardcase.jpg

http://www.havlinsales.com/access.htm
Mossberg blue fitted hardcase holds Models 500®, 590®, 835®, 5500®, 9200®, plus two barrels, up to 12 chokes, sling, owner’s manual and cable lock. A great gift for the sporting enthusiast in your family. See photo to the right. $49.99 Close Out
Ships UPS oversize, $22.

I saw some where on shotgunworld.com that you can order this from Mossberg for ~$12 ... for what it's worth.

aww crap.sneaky beat me to it. i just found it. same page n everything. i was searchin through pictures for an hr. and then found one and clicked on an add and then on that page clicked on another add,( repeated 4 more times) and then havlin came up and scrolled down and whoomp there it is!
http://www.havlinsales.com/access.htm

dag nabit sneaky....

but side note...i was correct in saying it's for the choke tubes. cuz really who is going to carry just 12 shells?

At one point Mossberg was selling them on-line for something like $15...

Vic Havlin must have bought them all up.......

Smitty

ripjack13 said:
also..where did you get it from?
I got it from Mossbergs website a couple years ago.

DHonovich said:
Does it say who the case is made by?
just mossberg on the outside of the lid, made in USA on the lower side of the lid, and about a 1/2 dozen places inside that say not to put loaded firearms in here and read the owners manual.

Smitty in CT said:
At one point Mossberg was selling them on-line for something like $15...

Vic Havlin must have bought them all up.......

Smitty
He missed one...

the case will hold choke tubes fine, but a dozen??? I can only think of maybe needing 1/2 that.

Back