• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Range Bags and Carry Cases

Re: Any suggestions for hard carry case for Mossberg 500?

Bought me a plano protector series dual gun case at Academy for 29.99 in od green. Same price as thr pillar lock but bigger.

Very nice!

No need to break the bank for an everyday range case. Post up some pics when you get a chance...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Very nice!

No need to break the bank for an everyday range case. Post up some pics when you get a chance...

Will do probably tomorrow it is raining here today.

Tac Force Small Range Bag

Is anyone familar with the Tac Force Small Range Bag? I have searched the internet until my eyes feel like they are bleeding to find one for sale with no luck. I have emailed them and get no response. Am I missing something? If you know anything about them and especially if you know where I can buy one please give a shout out. Ty

Re: Tac Force Small Range Bag

I unfortunately don't have any help for you on this but maybe another member will.

Just some quick searches yeild nothing, like its been discontinued and places sold remaining stock and its just gone.

Are you especially particular to the Tac Force bag, there are many comparable bags out there at good prices... Heck, collectively, i bet we can find one! ;)

As Rossi said I think they're discontinued. I went to the TacForce website and checked all the authorized dealer/retailer websites that were listed and not a single one even had it listed. A Google Shopping search brought up a few places that have the TacForce Large Range Bag, but no such luck with the small one. May be time to start looking at other options sir.

Re: Re: Tac Force Small Range Bag

jkwa1 said:
Is anyone familar with the Tac Force Small Range Bag? I have searched the internet until my eyes feel like they are bleeding to find one for sale with no luck. I have emailed them and get no response. Am I missing something? If you know anything about them and especially if you know where I can buy one please give a shout out. Ty

The midway usa small range bag is great. I have it and i like it. It is cheap to.

http://www.midwayusa.com

Sent with Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

Picked Up a New Carry Case

Went to Cabella's today and picked up a Blackhawk Sportster Tactical Case. What I liked about it was that I could throw my 590A1 in it and roll. Plus, it had 5 smaller pockets, 1 big pocket for storage and a carry strap. Anyway, thought it was kinda cool for $40 and would be a good grab and go case.

• Perfect case for storage and transport of your AR and mags with extra pockets for accessories
• Five exterior mag pockets and two large accessory pockets for gear
• Color: Black
• Wraparound tactical web handles provide superior weight support and durability
• Built from tight-weave, heavyweight 600 denier polyester with thick PVC laminate for added stability
• Interior of case features extra soft fabric to protect the finish of your firearm
• Dual-density foam design incorporates open-cell foam next to gun for protection and closed-cell foam on the outside to protect against impact
• Heavy-duty tactical webbing used on shoulder straps and contact points
• Self-healing, heavy-duty, oversized coil zippers last longer
• Closure features a loop on the case to lock the zipper pull together for a lockable case
• Seams include heavy binding with two rows of locked stitching for durability

18-1786-IMG1_L.jpeg

18-1786-IMG2_L.jpeg

Nice!

Light and simple, that's definitely the way to go. I like the carry strap/sling on the back. Very cool...

Re: Picked Up a New Carry Case

catnphx said:
Went to Cabella's today and picked up a Blackhawk Sportster Tactical Case. What I liked about it was that I could throw my 590A1 in it and roll. Plus, it had 5 smaller pockets, 1 big pocket for storage and a carry strap. Anyway, thought it was kinda cool for $40 and would be a good grab and go case.

• Perfect case for storage and transport of your AR and mags with extra pockets for accessories
• Five exterior mag pockets and two large accessory pockets for gear
• Color: Black
• Wraparound tactical web handles provide superior weight support and durability
• Built from tight-weave, heavyweight 600 denier polyester with thick PVC laminate for added stability
• Interior of case features extra soft fabric to protect the finish of your firearm
• Dual-density foam design incorporates open-cell foam next to gun for protection and closed-cell foam on the outside to protect against impact
• Heavy-duty tactical webbing used on shoulder straps and contact points
• Self-healing, heavy-duty, oversized coil zippers last longer
• Closure features a loop on the case to lock the zipper pull together for a lockable case
• Seams include heavy binding with two rows of locked stitching for durability

18-1786-IMG1_L.jpeg

18-1786-IMG2_L.jpeg
I have one from bulldog that is quite similar. I think it was about $40 or so. I really like it. enough room inside for gloves, brass bag, and a couple more magazines.
I find the magazine pockets to be a bit deep for a 30 round mag. best to add a mag pull

Here is my pelican case. Yes its heavy and bulky but it is what I use for my scoped guns. I can also throw it anywhere and not worry about damage to whats inside. I can throw it in the back of a truck and it can slide around all it wants to. It does have two wheels on one end so it is easy to roll around any floor so it does not get heavy. I do have three other soft padded bags for my non scoped guns.

1291907216.jpg

All depends on what I'm hauling, but this is one of my favorite cases to use.

multipistolcaseexterior.jpg

multipistolcaseinteriorview.jpg

Oh man..that looks like a tight squeeze.

Megawatt, did you have to cut out any foam to get to fit just right or did it come like that?

I just bought one of these for my M590A1, 18.5 model:

http://www.casesandmore.com/NcSTAR-CV29 ... 334884F587

I only paid $12 for it. I got the 42" size, which is perfect for the 18.5 with standard stock. As the reviews say, the cases run about 2" short on the inside due to the way it's built. It still has an inch or so of extra room, so it's not too tight. Surprisingly (due to the low price), these bags are well made. The padding is good (about 1"), and it's cloth lined inside. Zippers are good. The side pocket can probably hold about 25 to 30 rounds of 12 ga ammo in boxes. I'd order one of these again. I'm only using it for occassional trips to the range, so it will last a long time.

For pistol stuff and general range stuff, I use a Husky brand tool bag from Home Deport (18" size). It holds a lot of stuff, and works out quite nicely. I put thick cardboard in the bottom. I got two sizes of these bags packaged together on sale for about $10 to $12. Similar Craftsman brand bags from Sears work great too. Like this:

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R ... ogId=10053

Back