• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Range Time Targets, what do you use?

the shooting house sits on the property, full of bullet holes but it keeps you dry and has a good solid counter for bench shooting

Great Video and nice looking range! I will have to snap some pics or get a video of my range next time I get out. 500 yd is awesome but I don't have the skill to actually do anything serious past 200yds lol... I got the gong to ring 1 time with 5 shots of 30-06 and probably 15 of 22-250 :p

Looks like that barrier is working out well too!

Our steel target range and our targets setup at 100 yards (bench way out if the picture)

Our new covered shooting area with three stations.

We also set up a small 'zombie' range but no pictures of that.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369046718.530719.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369046718.530719.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 79
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369046753.615066.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369046753.615066.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 78
Itsricmo said:
Great Video and nice looking range! Looks like that barrier is working out well too!

Thanks, I am actually going to gorilla glue some wood back into a couple of the slots, they are too wide.

I really wish I could build my own steel targets... I went out to run a few rounds through my new M1 :shock: ;) and ended up just shooting at an old tree stump... talk about lame :lol:

My problem is that I never really get any definite time to go out and shoot... so I'm usually jsut grabbing stuff and going. Thats why I need something portable and easily stored so It's just with me all the time.

Great looking ranges Oli and CDarms!

aksavanaman said:
oli700 said:
aksavanaman said:
my new M1
say again

Stay tuned :D It's still a secret

Not too extremely secret anymore, skippy... Just a little vague on details at this point lol. I was on the Civilian Marksmanship Program website today now that you mention an M1... they are ALL sold and only a few rare ones in auction :(

Lol, I guess I should clarify... it's an HRA M1 Garand (not the Carbine)... and when I checked on CMP they still have HRA Field and Service grades left!!! I'll post the particulars over in the Garand thread... I don't wanna hijack (well... I guess I started this one :lol:)

lol My grand father has an M1 (not carbine).. I have held it and that is pretty much all I was allowed to do haha.. Great looking rifle! I didn't see anything available on the CMP page at all.. not that I could afford one right now but I was window shoppin' :D

me this time

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ5daTZQPas&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

^Looking good man, surely beats shooting from a bench! Those plates at about 75yds?

Back