• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Reloading Recipe's

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Since the other threads have been so popular, I wanted to add a few known good recipe's here and would like to see some of your pet load data too.

As always, I'm not responsible for damage even directly responsible to anything in this topic. use at your own risk. Always check the loads with the specific manufacturer, and start out well below the max charge and work your way up.

With that said, here are a few recipe's that I know do very well in my guns.

Powder........................Bullet.........................................................Charge........COL...........Primer
Ramshot Tac................55 gr dogtown midway SP w/canelure.......22.8............2.205”.......CCI #41

9mm Subsonic
Powder.................Bullet.....................................................Charge............COL.....Primer
Unique..................147 gr Speer GDHP Speer......................4.3 powder....1.13.....500 small pistol

Powder........................Bullet.........................................................Charge........COL...........Primer
H335...........................55 gr Hornady SP w/canelure....... 25.0...........2.230.......CCI #41

9mm Subsonic
Powder.................Bullet.....................................................Charge............COL.....Primer
Accurate #7..........147 gr Hornady XTP..............................7.0 grains........Unk .....WSP
ZERO flash incredibly accurate, 1035-fps from my G34

Back