• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Charging Handles

GG&G is supposed to come out with a 930 Handle too...I'll keep checking their website.

While I love the latest Mossberg charging handle and probably won't replace it. The Nordic one is SWEET looking!

http://www.gggaz.com/mossberg-930br-enh ... andle.html
Mossberg-930-Enhanced-Charging-Handle-2012.jpg

Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle:

Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catosrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal. Why risk it? Replace the Mossberg 930 factory charging handle with one you can easy grab during the high anxiety associated with a gun fight, the GG&G Mossberg Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle.

Mossberg Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:

Easy to install. No modifications are needed to your shotgun.
The Enhanced Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Mossberg 930 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
Provides light weight, consistent reliable functioning.
Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
The Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle does not rotate.
Manufactured from 4140 ordnance steel.
Heat treated to Rockwell 45 C to sustain the punishment of professional use.
Manganese phosphate finished matte black per mil-spec.

They must be marketing towards previous generations of SPX's or Regular 930s. It looks like a bigger version then the current generation.

I'd just keep using mine. But the Nordic one does sure look sweet!

Rossignol said:
I've been trying to find the ETA charging handle and what I come up with is some sort of spindly lookin thing. Has there been a significant change to the design?

Heres what I'm seein.

Found this on Brownells and have been unable to find the other style.

I think this one is made by S & J Hardware but I am no 100% certain.

I was going to get the Nordic aftermarket CH but after messing around with the latest version of the OEM CH, I'm going to save my money and stick with OEM. It is a VAST improvement over the older version.

millsusaf said:
I was going to get the Nordic aftermarket CH but after messing around with the latest version of the OEM CH, I'm going to save my money and stick with OEM. It is a VAST improvement over the older version.
I may do the Nordic charging handle just on pure looks alone. Looks so nice and aggressive. :lol:

SAVE YOUR MONEY!
I purchased this charging handle for my 1100.
Snapped in half after a month!
CRAP!!!

Rossignol said:
I've been trying to find the ETA charging handle and what I come up with is some sort of spindly lookin thing. Has there been a significant change to the design?

Heres what I'm seein.

Found this on Brownells and have been unable to find the other style.

choate combat handle

I have been using one on my 930 for as long as i have had it ( 4 months maybe 5 ) and after the last two days i have decided it sucks... i had one on my 1187 and enjoyed it but the last todays i have been trying to fix some feeding issues my gun has been having and have racked the bolt every bit of 100 times, and after about 20 times i have wished i saved the money for the factory knurled mossberg combat handle.

any one wanna trade lol

Re: choate combat handle

Sorry to see you're havin issues.

I run the Nordic Comp charging handle and it's worked pretty well for me...

Re: choate combat handle

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Sorry to see you're havin issues.

I run the Nordic Comp charging handle and it's worked pretty well for me...

well in all honesty the handle isnt that bad like i said i used one on my 1187 and it was nice and this is the same thing, its nice.... but after holding a 930 with factory combat handle i just think my fingers would rather use that one lol

Has anyone put one of the Nordic Component charging handles on there plain jane 930? I don't have a SPX but I am looking for a little bigger charging handle so my hand doesn't get chewed up anymore. Any thoughts?

I replaced my broken ETA handle with a Nordic on my 1100.
Very Happy with it!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I've got the Nordic Comp. charging handle on my 930 as well and it's been great...

+1

The only thing I noticed with mine is that it does not fit as tight in the bolt as the factory handle, but I have not had any problems with it.

MikeD said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I've got the Nordic Comp. charging handle on my 930 as well and it's been great...

+1

The only thing I noticed with mine is that it does not fit as tight in the bolt as the factory handle, but I have not had any problems with it.

Even on my 1100 it is not a tight fit, BUT, it does not fall out or even feel like it might. It is a fine product in my opinion.

Mine came with the stabby factory handle, I emailed Mossberg and they sent me the big fat one free. It took about 2 months, but they did send it. I like it a lot.

I have the Choate handle on my 930 SPX, and had one on my Remmy 11-87 SPS. Both have been great with no issues.

breakingcontact, who did you email? I would love that option...just looks like a smooth handle

I have the choate and like it, but that big loop scares me getting a pinkie finger caught in it...that thing sticks out a ways...

Attachments

• 484185.jpg
    484185.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 372
zagmp03 said:
breakingcontact, who did you email? I would love that option...just looks like a smooth handle

I have the choate and like it, but that big loop scares me getting a pinkie finger caught in it...that thing sticks out a ways...

martinezn@mossberg.com is who responded to me. I think I just emailed my request to customer service but she is the one who responded. It did take probably 6-8 weeks but they sent it and for free.

Back