• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

eve3aze4.jpg

My 930 SPX

Sent from above...
Nice, I just got that Tactical Rail to add to my 930 - having the whole thing two toned custom coated, will post once its all done but I was pleased with how well that rail came up as an aftermarket product for the money...

I posted my JM Pro before, but have made some changes to her since then. Figured I'd post up again. Main change I did was add an RCI Xrail to her. She is heavy as hell loaded now, but 22+1 rounds of ammo is just awesome for 3gun. I am just waiting on my red dot to come in the mail Saturday and she'll be done.

I call her Bertha.

So far All I've done is added a Mesa Tactical Urbino stock and aimpoint R-1 micro (discontinued model). In the near future I'll add some kind of side saddle, but right now I'm undecided on which type I want. I'll also replace the magazine extension with one from nordic or vang comp. A little later down the road I plan on refinishing the whole shotgun. This finish on it is horrible. I also may send the magazine tube and bolt off to get coated in nickel boron, to see if it will aid in feeding cheap low powered ammo.
7306411a-6a2d-4a38-9fac-56a8d9f2ca89_zpslftc09o9.jpg

Last edited:
So far All I've done is added a Mesa Tactical Urbino stock and aimpoint R-1 micro (discontinued model). In the near future I'll add some kind of side saddle, but right now I'm undecided on which type I want. I'll also replace the magazine extension with one from nordic or vang comp. A little later down the road I plan on refinishing the whole shotgun. This finish on it is horrible. I also may send the magazine tube and bolt off to get coated in nickel boron, to see if it will aid in feeding cheap low powered ammo.
7306411a-6a2d-4a38-9fac-56a8d9f2ca89_zpslftc09o9.jpg
How'd you like that Mesa Stock? I'm looking to rebuild my 22" JM 930 for pig hunting and was looking at this or the ATI stock.. I like the ATI just not the $280 price tag :(:eek:

How'd you like that Mesa Stock? I'm looking to rebuild my 22" JM 930 for pig hunting and was looking at this or the ATI stock.. I like the ATI just not the $280 price tag :(:eek:

I love the mesa. Seems like a really high quality stock, meant for business and comfort. I ended up buying the cheek riser and limb saver version. If you order directly from them, you get free shipping. Also if you have questions about it ask to speak to Susy at Mesa. She is very much into shooting and quite knowledgeable. I've not shouldered the ATI yet, but I'm not too crazy on the way it looks. Everyone has an opinion I guess. Is this the same company as Advanced Technology? If so I have had some of their SKS stocks and mosin stocks. They were heavy and clunky, and figured out the old wood surplus stocks were better.

Back