• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Hey stormin,
How do you like that coating? The factory finish on mine is horrible. I'm looking at either parkerizing, painting, or doing something g like your OC coating.

Hey stormin,
How do you like that coating? The factory finish on mine is horrible. I'm looking at either parkerizing, painting, or doing something g like your OC coating.

Love it and I agree the factory finish wasn't great so the gun has been polished, smoothed and ported. I'll post the full thing finished shortly. all in it was approx. $300 but wait till you see what had been done for that ;):D

How'd you like that Mesa Stock? I'm looking to rebuild my 22" JM 930 for pig hunting and was looking at this or the ATI stock.. I like the ATI just not the $280 price tag :(:eek:
Buy the Mesa. I'm telling you, you WILL NOT regret it at all. I bought the Mesa for my 22 JMPro with the limbsaver and cheek riser and its outstanding. The grip feels like they took it right off the Benelli. Haven't posted my JM in a long time, added a couple things so I'll post later today.

How'd you like that Mesa Stock? I'm looking to rebuild my 22" JM 930 for pig hunting and was looking at this or the ATI stock.. I like the ATI just not the $280 price tag :(:eek:

Here are three pictures of the current state of my JMPro with the Mesa Tac. Urbion Stock as promised earlier, if you have questions just yell!

Buy the Mesa. I'm telling you, you WILL NOT regret it at all. I bought the Mesa for my 22 JMPro with the limbsaver and cheek riser and its outstanding. The grip feels like they took it right off the Benelli. Haven't posted my JM in a long time, added a couple things so I'll post later today.

I managed to see one at a shop locally, nice bit of kit and good price!

So she is ready to pick up - just wish I was not heading out on a plane right now... JM Pro 930 - stripped, polished the receiver on the inside and cleaned up the chamber (both were a little rough from the factory) as well as the loading port. Two tone cerakote - smoothed over the forend and stock to remove the seal from the moulding, dry ceramic micro-slicked all internals, trigger/mech, mag tube in and out, follower etc. Or3gun teflon coated marine spacer tube and forearm retainer and finally a Trijicon Trijidot sight.. Big shout out to Matt over at OC Custom Coatings: 714-202-7552 cell: 714-469-3998

image2.JPG

image1.JPG

It's the 24" with extended tube... how long is your spring? I've massiv probs if I feed nine or more 12/70 (2 3/4)

It's the 24" with extended tube... how long is your spring? I've massiv probs if I feed nine or more 12/70 (2 3/4)
Sorry was that aimed at me? IF so then I'm trying out a cut down Wolff 590 9 shot spring - stiffer and shorter than the original springs - I've been experimenting with my 22" at present and so far so good but im going to trying trimming a little more off. For my 24" I just had the mag tube dry ceramic coated inside and out along with the GG&G follower so I want to see what the feed is like with the standard spring before I try a trimmed version. Normal springs are too long and soft, pain in the butt and the smallest twist or kink in the spring makes them useless and its too easily damaged!

Sorry was that aimed at me? IF so then I'm trying out a cut down Wolff 590 9 shot spring - stiffer and shorter than the original springs - I've been experimenting with my 22" at present and so far so good but im going to trying trimming a little more off. For my 24" I just had the mag tube dry ceramic coated inside and out along with the GG&G follower so I want to see what the feed is like with the standard spring before I try a trimmed version. Normal springs are too long and soft, pain in the butt and the smallest twist or kink in the spring makes them useless and its too easily damaged!

Once I have this one back, I'll share some more pics of the gun stripped so you can see the coating and the work done. As mentioned Im also running the Teflon coated Or3gun spacer tube and this as made the standard 22" cycle better.. http://www.or3gun.com/OR3GUN/about_or3gun_marine.htm

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hi Norman...

Yes you :)
My spring is twist and kinky :-/ I use a teflon-ceramic spray for the inner tube and cut down the spring ~1cm.
In one/two weeks I become my new extended chokes and a longer tube with a new spring.
Original we can feed 9+1 but I need 10+1 for our IPSC shootings.
Or3gun is in my focus ;-)

The service and delivery from Or3gun has been great, they have 3 simple but very effective upgrades for the 930 - forend retainer, teflon coated follower and the marine spacer which is you have damp weather its a must!

Back