• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Restoring America

I just can't patronize facebook.

CaddmannQ, totally agree with you regarding any social media platform. I was sent this by a friend who ask my opinion and after watching felt it was worthy of sharing with friends here. My only "vice" is the internet and a handful of forums like this one. No social media or television. Not my thing.

The lady parallels events that took place in Yougslavia a few years ago to events happening in the U.S. today. Not sure any one with a brain hasn't already figured out the slippery slope our country is on and how the American people are being manipulated by the few. Stay vigil!

Regards

What amazes me is how many Americans, and just youngsters, are ok with all of the liberal b/s that goes on. Must have been more hippies in the 60s than we thought.

I watched the the house judiciary committee question Atty General Barr today. The democrats were rude and very condescending. They would ask a question and then talk over him as he tried to answer. I get it, it is a political show, but I was appalled as I watched everything unfold. The democrats apparently see no problem with rioting, looting, burning, and assaulting, no ambushing, law enforcement officials.

There is no justification for what is happening in so many cities across America these days. Unless, you are a democrat I think. Then the chaos, unrest, and lawlessness are part of the recipe for a Biden win.

That's all for now.

What amazes me is how many Americans, and just youngsters, are ok with all of the liberal b/s that goes on. Must have been more hippies in the 60s than we thought.

I watched the the house judiciary committee question Atty General Barr today. The democrats were rude and very condescending. They would ask a question and then talk over him as he tried to answer. I get it, it is a political show, but I was appalled as I watched everything unfold. The democrats apparently see no problem with rioting, looting, burning, and assaulting, no ambushing, law enforcement officials.

There is no justification for what is happening in so many cities across America these days. Unless, you are a democrat I think. Then the chaos, unrest, and lawlessness are part of the recipe for a Biden win.

That's all for now.

It is almost like they want to start a shooting war, where we will be the bad guys. It would only take a few gung ho's to start the shooting. Then it wouldn't be too long before the gov would have cause to start kicking in doors.

I have been harassed right here where I live by people who live here and by some who don't. It is always about some dumb issue, like where they can and cannot smoke, and one place thay cannot park their asses and smoke is right under my window, or in the back hallway where the smoke is directed right to my window. It is always...come down and make me move, or old man, what ya gonna do about it? A little verbal abuse tossed in to try to get me to say...Ill f'n shoot ya or somehow make mention, or even scare me into brandishing a gun. I am a little smarter than they are. I never respond other than telling them they're so bad, spoilin for a fight, come one up and we will see what happens. They haven't tried anything yet. They want me to threaten them with a gun. Then they can call the cops and most likely i would lose my guns. I wont take the chance. I hope the hotheads and macho maniacs keep their guns holstered until they need them. What I am afraid of is that. as they say, shit happens. I just hope it don't.

That's a bummer Hombre. You need better neighbors.

We've been lucky so far. No fights, shootings, violent protests.
No protesting at all.

It's July in the desert. Things won't heat up until it cools down.

That's a bummer Hombre. You need better neighbors.

We've been lucky so far. No fights, shootings, violent protests.
No protesting at all.

It's July in the desert. Things won't heat up until it cools down.

Cadd, I have been lookin for new digs but on my little pension moving is going to be hard. When i moved here I was still working and that put me over the hump. But, I won't stop looking. I can always sell a rifle. I know...last straw.

Oh yeah, I've been there for sure. Nowadays I'm not feeling financial pain.
I could afford to move anywhere I'd wanna be.
But I'm too invested and my motivation to go is long gone. I'm too well based.

Sometimes I ask myself foolish stuff like, "What if I had to leave this place just to survive?"
I never like the answers.
There are greater motivators than mere survival.

It is almost like they want to start a shooting war, where we will be the bad guys. It would only take a few gung ho's to start the shooting. Then it wouldn't be too long before the gov would have cause to start kicking in doors.

Sorry to hear about your situation, Hombre. :( My family and I are blessed to live in a "nice" neighborhood. In fact, I have a cop neighbor in front of my house and another cop in back of my house. No problems with either.

You need to ask the apt. manager if you can switch units for one with less smoke. Might be worth it in the long run. Meanwhile, revenge is a sexy mistress if you treat her gently. :D I KNOW you are smarter than them--figure out a way to get them back without being a dick about it. Try to be nice while you plot your "surprise" ... ;)

I think many "experienced" gun owners will chose to reach out and touch versus CQC when it comes down to it.

Sorry to hear about your situation, Hombre. :( My family and I are blessed to live in a "nice" neighborhood. In fact, I have a cop neighbor in front of my house and another cop in back of my house. No problems with either.

You need to ask the apt. manager if you can switch units for one with less smoke. Might be worth it in the long run. Meanwhile, revenge is a sexy mistress if you treat her gently. :D I KNOW you are smarter than them--figure out a way to get them back without being a dick about it. Try to be nice while you plot your "surprise" ... ;)

I think many "experienced" gun owners will chose to reach out and touch versus CQC when it comes down to it.

Bobster, Actually this building is the most smoke free of the 3 buildings and my floor is 2 vs 2...2 smoke and 2 do not. And one of the 2 does go to the smoking area. I think the last one may be softening to the idea so it may be ok. The owners do need to step up security because this last person is a bully. One of the 5 LEOs who live within 4 blocks can be here quicklike because their shifts are mixed and someone is always on call.

My thought about the stink is that I need to just one up them on the smell. Amazon has stink bombs on the menu and I have skunk juice for hunting. I was told that the new owners want to make this a no smoking complex. I would settle for a smoke free building.

I will see if someone whines today and reports me for noise. I am going to (finally) try out my old electric smoker, powered by my new gas generator. I was given the ok by the manager and he suggested where I can use it so it is far enough away from the building. I have VA appointments today so I need to scoot. I will let y'all know how it goes.

Thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate the encouragement.

I was going to suggest a minor revenge plot of my own where basically you give them the opportunity to steal something and arrange for them to be seen doing it & to be uncovered in the aftermath.

But in my old age I keep asking myself who has time for that?

Really I should be asking, What would Jesus do?

I have to remember that I was a smoker for over 30 years. It was a huge dose of grace when I recovered from that.

In spite of some public posturings I am not really a particularly religious man. I do know that revenge doesn’t make the world better, but sometimes justice will help.

I was going to suggest a minor revenge plot of my own where basically you give them the opportunity to steal something and arrange for them to be seen doing it & to be uncovered in the aftermath.

But in my old age I keep asking myself who has time for that?

Really I should be asking, What would Jesus do?

I have to remember that I was a smoker for over 30 years. It was a huge dose of grace when I recovered from that.

In spite of some public posturings I am not really a particularly religious man. I do know that revenge doesn’t make the world better, but sometimes justice will help.

Not exactly revenge, Cadd, just giving them a taste of some odor thay cannot stand hoping they will find a less stinky to smoke...since i cannot find a less smoky place to live. I hear you about grace...I smoked for 38 years. But I NEVER argued about moving to another area if someone asked, yelled or cursed.

Back