• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Retro wood dressed shotguns

Sorry, no mossbergs, but they did import the uzi for a while. Does that count?
RHysBET.jpg
l4XaWRF.jpg

vcK4GrK.jpg

Q&A :D

Is that M14 shortened ?
What type of reddots on the carbines ?
What type of light on the Glock ?
Is my cat a terrorist ?

Hi fellmann~

The M1A (in an M14 GI stock) is a Scout Squad 18" barrel with a muzzle brake. Yes it is not a full 22" M14. Still has NM Sights unlike the dumb SOCOM with the really fat front sight post that hurts accuracy beyond 50-yards.

The M4-gery has an Aimpoint CompM4S optic, and the Dissipator full length rifle gassed AR has an Aimpoint PRO. The M1A Scout has an Aimpoint T-1 optic. I worked overtime for two years to buy those three Swedish Aimpoints! Stupid expensive they were. But worth every cent. Love the Swedish quality!!!

The GLOCK 17 has a Streamlight TLR-1 light. I used to be able to carry a 1911, but the new Sheriff wants everyone to carry identical G17 pistols.

Cats are scheming little devils. We are about to have full grain leather living room furniture delivered on Monday and the cats in our house are surely going to use it as a scratching post. Wife says "It'll be OK." I think the furniture is doomed.

Hi fellmann~

The M1A (in an M14 GI stock) is a Scout Squad 18" barrel with a muzzle brake. Yes it is not a full 22" M14. Still has NM Sights unlike the dumb SOCOM with the really fat front sight post that hurts accuracy beyond 50-yards.

The M4-gery has an Aimpoint CompM4S optic, and the Dissipator full length rifle gassed AR has an Aimpoint PRO. The M1A Scout has an Aimpoint T-1 optic. I worked overtime for two years to buy those three Swedish Aimpoints! Stupid expensive they were. But worth every cent. Love the Swedish quality!!!

The GLOCK 17 has a Streamlight TLR-1 light. I used to be able to carry a 1911, but the new Sheriff wants everyone to carry identical G17 pistols.

Cats are scheming little devils. We are about to have full grain leather living room furniture delivered on Monday and the cats in our house are surely going to use it as a scratching post. Wife says "It'll be OK." I think the furniture is doomed.
Thats a detaild answer :) I was expecting:
  • Yes
  • Reddot M1
  • Reddot M2
  • Light M1
  • Yes, we have a predator drone tracking it
Aimpont make good reddots but they are, as you say, really stupid expensive..

Yeah, my furniture was doomed from the very first day they landed. I dont dare get new stuff and have to live with it for maybe another 5 years. If have adapted and arranged stuff in the apartment in a certain way so it wont get damaged :D There will be no more cats after these have left the planet...

Many thanks man

@fellmann

The "S" is just for the AA Battery located low instead of high.

I would have thought that Swedish purchased Aimpoints would be cheaper than that.

Back on topic.

Wood stocked riot shotguns!!!!!!!!

Back