• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Review on do-all white wing thrower?

bellofello

.270 WIN
Just got a do all auto thrower for Christmas! Frickin pumped! Does anyone have any experience with these?

I'll post my opinions once I get out with it for the first time.

Congratulations! I have not had any experience with this one but keep us updated.

Thanks, will do.

I think I might need to get a wobbler kit of some sort, it kind of looks like it'll be the same throw every time... But who knows

Congratulations!!!

Which model did you get?

I was entertaining the idea of purchasing the Do-All Outdoors Backyard Clayhawk 3/4 Cock Trap but I found out that the DNR range I shoot at loans a couple of trap thrower's similar to the Do-All Outdoors Backyard Single 3/4 Cock Trap.

I like the ones with a seat. :lol:

If you place the clay bird up to the stop each time then the throw will be close to the last one but If you slide the clay bird back from the stop it will change the angle of the throw depending on the amount space you leave between the bird and the stop.

Some models of the Do-All allow throwing jumping rabbits as well.

It's the white wing (in the title ;) )

I was looking at the 3/4 cock's because the auto ones were out of my price range.

So I'm happy regardless!

Do-All was as far as I got when reading the title. My bad!

I first thought you were talking about a manual thrower, hence my reply.

I'm not well versed on the different types of clay throwers but you state:
I was looking at the 3/4 cock's because the auto ones were out of my price range.

I looked up the Do-All White Wing thrower and it's an automaitc. :?:

Looking forward to your feedback/review on this. I did a quick seach and most of the buyer feedback looked positive.

I meant that I was looking to purchase a 3/4 cock for myself because the autos were too expensive.

But I got the white wing auto for Christmas.

Sorry if I was unclear.

Yea all of the buyers reviews on cabela's seemed pretty positive with more than expected range (80-100 yards)

I can't wait to get out and use it. I'll try to do a semi-thorough review. Maybe a video

Please do a review...others including myself will be very interested !!

Gotcha!

There are several video's on YouTube if you haven't seen them already.
Indeed do a review on it. Video is a plus if you can.

I haven't looked it up on YouTube yet, but I'll definitely do a review.

Only problem is were currently getting hammered with 50+ cm (20"+) of snow :) and -25c/-13F temperatures

I have one. Got it for Christmas, and have run several hundred clays thru it. I'm very happy with it. Get a jam up and a broken clay every now and then, but over all works great. I'll do a video review as soon as I can.
Donnie D

Back