• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Rhythm 930 13 shot 12 ga- can it shoot Birdshot ?

Not sure why not. Even if it does not, a couple of parts from OR3GUN will make it so.

Yes, I just love OR#GUN - I found some #2 Birdshot @ AMMOSEEK for a steal @ .17 cents a shell .........1300+ f.p.s ; I got 2000 rounds . #2 lead shot is equal to about B.B shot .
You can't beat the deal -17 CENTS a round !!

Last edited:
Oh yes- it cycles birdshot REAL good ! went up to my cuzins in Minnesota and shot 500+ rounds thru the 2 Rhythms ; they functioned flawlessly . The cousins shot them and wanted to trade to try and get one ! Shot double ought buck and birdshot without a hitch , we just had a blast heating up the barrels !! Oh how I love these Mossberg 930's !!!

1300 fps is pretty high for birdshot, so it'll cycle the crap out of it. It's the light shot (1050fps and below) that 930's can have issues with. The Rhythm guns are good to go.

Yes, my (2) Rhythm 12 ga.'s are a blast to shoot as well as being VERY reliable and able to shoot 13 rounds of 12 ga. double ought as fast as you can pull the trigger.
My idea was to have one on each arm ; but there too dang heavy fully loaded to hold and shoot with one arm

Back