• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Rifle Collections/ Group Photos

Re: My gun collection pics

Oh wow, Real nice collection man! The Mosin Nagants look great!

How do you like the 1911 22? I've only seen them and never fired one.

The hybrid holsters are cool too! I'm just getting into making concealed carry holsters and have been considering to get a set up so I can do the hybrids too. What I really like about them is the Kydex being formed to the gun, so the inside panel of leather is able to stay flat, rather than splitting the difference of the guns thickness between 2 pieces of leather.

I like the GSG 1911-22 okay. It has malfunctioned on me but it is a .22LR pistol and not used for anything other than recreation. It shoots high for me so I have to hold the sight picture low on the target to get the rounds to hit where I want them. It's especially fun when I'm doing rifle to sidearm transition drills and I can do it on the cheap side since .22 ammo is inexpensive. My M&P15-22 on the other hand has been for the most part flawless and accurate in its performance.

That is a nice collection of firearms that you have there! I really like that Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 :twisted: .

Nice set of toys there!!!!!

I sold a S&W M&P 15-22 a while back so I could get the Ruger SR22. I had never shot the M&P which in the end was a good thing because I got full credit towards the SR22. Love the Mosin's too, I have a couple myself and even got the chance to shoot a rare Mosin Sniper this past Saturday which my buddy that runs the gun shop owns. The gun club only has a 200 yard range and it wasn't enough for that Mosin sniper..

some non-Mossbergs

IMG_0049.jpg

Ruger mark II government target bull barrel, S&W sigma 9mm, Taurus Millennium 45acp 10+1, Thompson Contender in 44 mag, 357 mag , 45 long colt and 22lr bull barrel

IMG_0051.jpg

Ruger M77 30-06, 10/22, Mini 14, Carl Gustafs Stads ,old Swedish mauser ,in 30-06 and finally the Chipmunk .22….not mine but I made it for my son, used to work there making barrels and when we wanted a whole gun we could do the whole thing I did everything but the head spacing also made an octagon barrel for my dad in .22mag.

This isn’t all of them, some in my dad safe.

Re: some non-Mossbergs

Nice!

Oh and we have a plan for the zombie apocalypse. You and me, and like Dave and Lazy, and a couple others are all gonna meet up in the middle somewhere, and any one else with more hands than guns. :D

Nice collection!

Nice collection there oli!!!

Ya, Like Brad said, between a few of us here we've got the zombies covered!!!! :lol:

I see that Tapco Mag in your Mini, how has it worked for you? I have one, a 30 rounder, but have only used the factory 20 and 30 round mags. The Ruger mags a pricey but from what I've been reading they are the only reliable mags for the mini's..

Sounds good if you get driven to far west I have some caves picked out in my backyard plenty of room for like minded folk
IMG_0001.jpg

I got to be honest I was skeptical of the Tapco mag but have fell in love with it. If one were to be totally rough with the thing I can see wallowing out the hole but so far its only showing a couple scratches that aren’t deep at all but again I don’t just tear the thing out of the gun

Good FOV from up there!

I'll make sure to pack my high-powered glass... ;)

Thank you, thank you sports fans.

Now if I only had more time to go out and play with them. :(

Haven't even got to the back of the safe yet :eek: :lol:

I don't normally take pix of the 'tools'. :cool:

Back