1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

rifles

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Roy Rogers, May 16, 2011.

1. Roy Rogers

Roy Rogers Copper BB

I notice everyone in this forum is mostly interested in shotguns. Are there any collectors of Mossberg rifles, as I am out there?

Roy
  2. marysfrend

marysfrend .22LR

Hey Roy,
    I have noticiced that too. I came to this sight
    looking for old Mossberg .22 rifle lovers as well.
    Welcome to the site, glad you're here
  3. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Welcome aboard Sir!

I for one only own Mossberg shotguns so far, but love reading about and seeing photos of any and all firearms. Feel free to check out all the various sub-forums and post up some pics of your rifles! We're glad to have you as part of our community and look forward to your contribution. Let us know if you have any questions...

Enjoy the site!
  4. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I have not started collecting Mossberg rifles but I do own one of the new Mossberg 4x4 bolt action rifles in .30-06. You should start up some threads with the rifles your interested about and I am sure there will be interest. What rifles do you own?
  5. sumoj275

sumoj275 .270 WIN

Welcome to the forum from one new guy to another. I used to have a M-44, sure wish I still had it.
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

7. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Roy, Welcome aboard!

I apologize, I shoot primarily shotguns too, and have several. I am only just recently looking into my first rifle.

Its good to have you buddy!!!
  8. shaner

shaner .270 WIN

hello there