• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

RIMFIRE ONLINE FUN MATCHES

We used to do them regularly on another forum, but then the ammo shortage hit and stopped that in record time.

With warmer temps' coming up though, sounds like fun to be able to do a few more.

Depending on what everyone wanted to do, we could do 25, 50, and 100 and the reason for the various ranges is not everyone has access to the longer ranges for 22lr. We would just have to specify which distance in the thread title, or first post or something so everyone is on the same page, and have a link to a target that we all could download and print so everything is fair for everyone. All of the shoots I've done have been on the honor system and is mainly just fun competition.

I could do the 25 and 50 yard shoots without a problem as long as I have the time to do it.

how about this one
50 feet
iron sights
benchrest
1 shot at each,only bullseye counts
highest posible score 80
post scores by feb.28

name
gun
ammo
weather
date

Attachments

• 50ft iron bench.pdf
    43.6 KB · Views: 13
I have a little savage with iron sights that may do pretty good with that target. If the weather is nice between now and then, I'll try to give it a go.

Damn had i saw this earlier today i would be in. Bad weather is moving in . Lets try and keep the post alive though, Im game to play along. I was shooting golf balls with my AR yesterday, at 100 yards :)

Posting just to check out the game. ...sounds good.

25 yards,6x power max on scope,2 shots at each star.can benchrest with 2 piece rest.post target and scores by march 31

Attachments

• target stars grey.pdf
    60 KB · Views: 2
march target
25 yards
2 shots at each star
scopes set at 6 power
benchrest each shot 5 points
total possable score 120

Attachments

• target stars grey.pdf
    60 KB · Views: 0