• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: Prescision rimfire bolt action rifles

Well it depends on how much money you want to spend :p
It is proven that a 10/22 is highly detrimental to your wallet :D
Personally, I would do the Savage, but i can't hunt in PA with a Semi so that aids in my choice

I love the 10/22 I shot it the other day. It had the arc angle stock on it. Thing is a beast.

Those stocks are REALLY nice! :p
Did you treat it in the oven like they call for?

A friend gave me a 597. I love it. I want to put the archangel kit on it :)

S&W M&P 15-22.

I borrowed my buddies gun and it seems to jam a lot. He had only fired hollow points through it. I used it with standard .22 ammo and same thing. Jam after jam. Iv taken the gun apart and cleaned it, no difference.

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

Re: S&W M&P 15-22.

sorry to hear, what ammo brand and is it a new rifle? There might be a break in period.
I love mine!

Re: S&W M&P 15-22.

He had federal . The ammo i was using was Remington. The ammo works fine in my 10/22. Iv.never had any experience with the AR style rifle. Do you have steel or plastic mags?

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

597 archangel cheap place?

Looking for a place that sells them cheaper than what promag sells them for on their site. Also does anyone know anything about the Rhineland Arms para stock??

Re: 597 archangel cheap place?

Thanks. I'm just skeptical about paying for it and not getting it.

I haven't heard anything about MidwayUSA not fulfilling orders and they don't take out the funds till they have it in stock and are ready to ship it, to my knowledge.

Oh! That's not bad. Ill give them a call and see what's up. Thanks for the help. Just trying to build a poor mans AR haha.

haha not problem! Enjoy and if you do get it, post up some pictures! I like builds done with rimfires, especially the 10/22 or 597!!

Sure will. I want to get the vq carbon barrel with the compensator that will really tie the archangel kit together.

I had the urge to build a monster 10/22 about 2 years ago and you are starting the fire again haha... STOP because I need to keep my eye on the prize of a 1911 ;)

Haha nice. That's my next. Just filed for a pistol permit here in ny

lol We are a "Shall Issue" State/County/City here in Ebensburg, PA so I thankfully won't have to "file" for anything... Pay my $20 and get it handed to me :D

Do you have to fill out anything good for the Archangel Tactical Stock?

soaxin said:
Looking for a place that sells them cheaper than what promag sells them for on their site. Also does anyone know anything about the Rhineland Arms para stock??

i actually contacted Rhineland Arms back in late Nov about their "Rails" 10/22 stock...which is out of production but is listed on thier website as being updated. I think they're a small home company, and probably don't make too many stock... but I do like what they're making :D

Back