• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

S&W buys silencer company Gemtech

Boy when you mention Gemtech and AAC I almost wish they would stay independent from gun companies.

Look at what Cerberus/Remington did to HR1871, Remington Firearms, Marlin, etc. They could Eff up anything.

S&W I have much more confidence in. So I am not too worried.

I agree on Cerberus. I have not been impressed.

I hope that S&W holds the bar higher for Gemtech (and themselves).

I know that Phil has been instrumental in suppressor design(s) for more than half the time that silencers have existed. I have had the pleasure of speaking to him and discussing a few things with him over the years. He is truly a gentleman and I wish him the best now and going forward.

They have done a lot to promote legal ownership of silencers, and to help ease restrictions on purchase requirements and even founded the American Suppressor Association and even help push for the HPA, which I am proud to say that I am a member of and also support.

I got an email from them yesterday matter of fact.

http://www.sadefensejournal.com/wp/?p=662

PS.

My morning coffee. Broke and glued together handle and all ;) I also have some hats and I think maybe a shirt they gave me.

gemtech 009.JPG

Back