1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Sad moment - Missing Person in Sweden

Discussion in 'Non-Work Safe' started by fellmann, Nov 29, 2019.

1. fellmann

fellmann Esoteric Supporter Premier Member

Its a sad moment.. There have been a "missing person" case in Sweden since over a week that have been in many peoples minds and touched many hearts. Wilma Andersson 17 disappeared without a trace last week. Except a lot of Police units, over 5000 volunteers have participated in the search. Today a body part was found and Police stated quickly that "Wilma has been found and is dead" so i can imagine which part it is. Her boyfriend, who is an immigrant, is arrested since a few days back. He denies any knowledge or involvment. Sad :(

796ececf-58d4-41c0-a603-67af7f0f6e51_600.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    meanstreak likes this.
  2. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Such a shame that anyone would harm someone else. Especially someone so young that has the rest of their lives ahead of them.
    fellmann and meanstreak like this.
  3. 00 Buck

00 Buck .22LR

Rest In Peace Wilma.

So sad, there are just too many evil people.
    fellmann and meanstreak like this.
  4. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter "Philanthropist"

There are evil people everywhere. Such a shame. Rest in peace young lady.
    00 Buck and fellmann like this.
  5. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

Sorry for your nation's loss... :(

Once upon a time, the truth would have been "coerced" out of him. Anybody can lie during casual questioning. But the truth often comes out during duress such as waterboarding and fear of torture. A few bitch slaps and I bet he would have been singing like a birdy! Now he will disappear back to his home country... :mad:
    fellmann and 00 Buck like this.
  6. meanstreak

Fellman, any new development in the case ? Is the boyfriend still in custody, or perhaps a new suspect ?
    fellmann likes this.
  7. fellmann

He is still in custody + 2 more individuals. The other two are arrested for.. ( its hard to translate Swedish police terms to English equivalent ) One is arrested for/suspicion of "protection of a criminal" the other one is arrested for/suspicion of "disposal and/or handling of a dead person". Both persons are close to/friends or relatives of the main suspect.

The search for the rest of the body and items connected to the crime is still ongoing... on air, land and sea... dogs, drones etc..

32c630e2-3018-4225-895b-680b48509dcf.jpg
    beb2ac15-095d-44bc-a098-3a58ecd028b9.jpg
    84c64991-11b0-4be6-aba6-e0047f250580.jpg
    89b50184-c189-47e8-9588-e85156cc7ec7.jpg
    PQsoRSqVYLkuZ3bVUHi2PbGRDsE.jpg
    L9vQmoGpIxX1UHpdG-MaFF1eE90-jpg.jpg

The community griefs...

image.jpg

The manin suspect...
    22-year old Tishko Ahmed Shabaz

tishko-wilma.jpg
  8. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

Your terms are close... "harboring a criminal" would be hiding the criminal, "providing false or misleading statements" might be close to the first one, the second one is about spot on...

Here in the states, we (thankfully) quickly stop saying/spreading the perp's name and picture to make them less infamous and to discourage fame-seeking copycats.
    meanstreak and fellmann like this.
  9. Jmm14534

Jmm14534 .270 WIN Supporter

Piece of crap. It’s a scary world out there and getting worse everyday. For all fathers of daughters this is our worst nightmare. My condolences to Sweden. We have the same here far to often.
  10. meanstreak

And we never deal with them swift enough, IMHO.
    fellmann and Sniffler like this.
  11. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Evil walking the earth since Cain and Able. All must defend against and protect those who cannot defend themselves. The problem I feel is exacerbated in these times of sympathy and protection of known evil. If ya dont believe evil had always abounded, what happened when a King decided outbof fear all first born males under the age of 2 must be killed ? They were killed, yes it biblical but also historical from other sources. Evil is walking the earth , protect your loved ones men.
    And NEVER give up your ability to do so, who would take your arms if ordered too ?? Same guys who killed the little babies.......
    meanstreak, fellmann and Sniffler like this.
  12. Sniffler

Sniffler .270 WIN

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20
  13. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Amen
    meanstreak, fellmann and Sniffler like this.
  14. meanstreak

The evil forces are still killing babies and would like to kill even more.
    Sniffler, Djcala and fellmann like this.
  15. OMCHamlin

OMCHamlin Copper BB

How shocking! I really expected to see a pic of a young, strapping blond haired, blue eyed Swedish boy :lol:*
    (* Know why I posted the LOL emoji?, 'cause the Swedes and the rest of Europe literally brought it on themselves...)
    meanstreak and fellmann like this.
  16. fellmann

Thanks to our *strong leaders. Here is our current Prime Minister

0koll.jpg
    meanstreak likes this.
  17. cmcdonald

cmcdonald Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

My sympathies Fellmann to you and your country.

We have a hypocritical fop for a PM too...seems to be a thing these days.

upload_2020-3-25_21-22-16.jpeg

upload_2020-3-25_21-23-4.jpeg

[​IMG]
    fellmann likes this.