• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

San Jose Mayor Orders Gun Shop Closed as "Non Essential"

Ernst

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
During a national emergency with unprecedented demand for guns nationwide, San Jose’s Mayor — someone who wanted to require gun owners to buy liability insurance — has decided that no one really needs to buy a firearm.

…[A]fter customers lined up around gun stores in several counties Tuesday — including outside the Bullseye Bishop in San Jose — San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo declared that “gun stores are non-essential.”

“We are having panic buying right now for food,” Liccardo said Wednesday. “The one thing we cannot have is panic buying of guns.”

Law enforcement officials confirmed Wednesday that they shut down the Bullseye Bishop with little fanfare, in one of the first enforcement actions taken in San Jose on the initial day of the shelter-in-place order.

“We went out there and closed it,” San Jose police Chief Eddie Garcia said, adding that the owner was cooperative.

– Robert Salonga in Coronavirus: San Jose orders gun store to close in one of first enforcement against businesses open under shelter order.

BUT NOTE: California declared that selling pot is essential so dispensaries are open for business!

Last edited:
It’s indicative of the times we live in. Backwards values and non-essentials become essential. I’d say it’s ridiculous but it’s really outrageous.

I bet the mayor doesn't throw rolls of toilet paper at home invaders.

Nah, that dude has a lot of guns. Probably thousands of rounds of ammo. Probably even some of those hi clip magazines too.

That's why he doesn't want anyone else to have them.

Just like that giffords husband.

Fine for me, but none for thee.

Nah, that dude has a lot of guns. Probably thousands of rounds of ammo. Probably even some of those hi clip magazines too.

That's why he doesn't want anyone else to have them.

Just like that giffords husband.

Fine for me, but none for thee.
Oooooh....so you mean a raging hypocrite!!
The left doesn’t have any of those do they??? LOL

Back