• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SCOOOOORE! A drive by yard sale WIN. <pic>

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
First yard sale I have pulled in to for over ten years or longer.

Right away I spot this STIHL loggers helmet with faceshield and ear pro. It turns out to be BRAND NEW. Six point harness inside and sweatband like a thick turkish towel. Size adjustable with just a twist.

No haggling.

Five bucks.

STIHL-PPE.jpg

That's the bargain of the century buddy. Somebody wanted to get rid of that pretty bad!

My wife just went off to some yard sale with her girlfriend. She's a yard sale maniac. I expect to see more junk in the house tonight.

I will go to an estate auction once in awhile to look for used tools but that's about all I'm interested in.

Right away I spot this STIHL loggers helmet with faceshield and ear pro. It turns out to be BRAND NEW. Six point harness inside and sweatband like a thick turkish towel. Size adjustable with just a twist.

No haggling.

Five bucks.

View attachment 21000

Looks like something you wear out on the driving range when you are pickin up golf balls.

No haggling.

Five bucks.

View attachment 21000

I am just watching a Amazon Video. What a coincidence to find your yard sale item here...Spooky how our minds are linked.

headgear.JPG

I'm not a fan of going to yard sales or flea markets much either. I probably haven't been to one in a decade or more either.

But that is a really good find. I have no idea how much they cost new, but I have no doubt it's more than $5 LOL

I got my first wife at a yard sale. She was already in the bag when I saw her layin on a table. I paid a dollar and took her home. Then the bag fell off.

Back