• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Seriously msnbc?

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Looks like they posted the florida results a little early.

Like, yesterday evening....

The day BEFORE the election.

C'mon guys.

msnbc-florida-governors-race.jpg

https://deadline.com/2018/11/msnbc-graphic-mistake-florida-governor-race-1202496555/

The little town nearest to me has a tie for mayor.

So, they're going to do a recount.

And if it's still a tie (don't know why it wouldn't be), they will either agree to flip a quarter or draw to see who gets the shortest straw next Thursday out front of city hall at noon.

I would've personally loved to see a duel to the death, but that wasn't one of the options. But I bet one of them would tell the other "that's alright, you can have it" about 5 minutes before the show down was scheduled to start. I guarantee it. It would've shown the city residents who was the more sincere of the two for sure.

Would have been interesting if the final tally matched exactly what they posted early.

Good, bad or otherwish I am just glad the ads will stop for a short time.

Looks like they posted the florida results a little early./

election_night.png

"Even the blind—those who are anxious to hear, but are not able to see—will be taken care of. Immense megaphones have been constructed and will be in use at The Tribune office and in the Coliseum. The one at the Coliseum will be operated by a gentleman who draws $60 a week from Barnum & Bailey's circus for the use of his voice."

credit to: xkcd.com

Back