• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

sgammo.com being overwhelmed by demand for ammo.

The last case got sent back to CCI.
Too much parafin on them.

This batch looks good.

Thankfully, I re-supplied BEFORE Paris and San Bernardino. I could probably sell some for a quick profit, but then who knows when stock will be avail at reasonable prices again.

If the Dems get their way we will be reduced to throwing rocks.

Demand online always seems to increase more when politicians call for insane regulations. Not sure if more gun owners are just turning to the internet for ammo purchases or what, but locally ammo still appears in good supply here too.

Online prices are generally cheaper. And they don't look at you funny when buying bulk.

The shipping for online sales is high though. It levels the discount somewhat

I'm thinking ammo sales in California may be brisk due to proposed regulations. Buy it, seal it up, bury it (deep) and send someone you trust the map. ;)

I picked up a can of 9mm blazers at Dicks today. 350 for $75 which is a sale price. They had a modest stock of ammo, but no more .22s
Good price. PSA was selling the same thing 2 years ago for $99.99 and that was supposed to be on sale. I don't see any price gouging yet, so for now everything seems cool.

Dick's regular price is quoted as $115, now on sale for $84.99, plus a $10 rebate from Blazer, so $74.99.

IMHO was really lucky to get them at that price.

The plastic ammo can they give you is a POS though. The handle came loose as I picked it up.
Them 9mms are heavy, and it hit the floor hard.

If it had hit my foot, I'd be seeing a lawyer about now.

Oh I mighta cried a little if it had hit my foot. When a 30-cal size can of ammo hits yer foot from a 3' drop, it's gonna mash something. :eek:

I don't like my ammo in Tupperware anyhow. It's not heat resistant. Not puncture resistant enough, and the handles are all krap.

IMHO Ammo goes in metal, and plastic is for fishing gear. ;)

Back