• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shell Holder

As title. Is there one that incorporates a picatinny rail for the 935 that attaches to the top rather than the side of the receiver?

I know technically this should be in the 935 section but I figured the post would get a bigger audience here..

Since it's been a few days since you've posted I figure I should respond. I tried searching and I didn't find a rail/saddle combination that mounted on the receiver screws as opposed to the trigger group pin holes. I would imagine if you can weld aluminum and you're motivated enough you could make one yourself, but not easily or cheap. Sorry.

Thanks for the reply Scotty.

I figured due to the lack of responses that there was nothing out there available. I must say I'm quite surprised given the trouble people have with the semi-autos cycling with the type that attach to trigger group...

I'm sorry to say that my (lack of) fabricating skills would make a real dogs breakfast of a mount like that. The result would resemble a hairy wart stuck on the side of my 935...

They make a Velcro side saddle that requires zero mods to the receiver.

I've been using 3gungear's for a few years with satisfaction.

Might have trouble getting one here in Scotland though. My only real option is whatever Brownells sell over here, which seems only to be Mesa tactical..

Back