1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Shockwave accessorized!

Discussion in 'Mossberg 590 Shockwave' started by RocketFoot, Mar 21, 2020.

1. RocketFoot

RocketFoot .22LR

I wanted to keep it fairly simple but functional...so I added a GG&G SBA3 brace kit and a TacStar Slim side saddle. The only thing I need for it yet is a nice sling. I'd like a wide sling with a clip to fit a rifle swivel in the front and a QD on the back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    fellmann likes this.
  2. BoBo522

BoBo522 .22LR

Very nice. I went with the SBL but am considering an upgrade. Please let us know how your sling selection goes!
  3. RocketFoot

RocketFoot .22LR

Thanks! Yeah, if I can't find a nice traditional style wide sling, I may go with some kind of single point QD and just use the brace adapter attach point.
  4. thelawless1

thelawless1 Copper BB

5. Warhammer

Warhammer .410

Looks great! I like that side addle. It looks kind of rubbery instead of the typical hard plastic.

You might want to check out the "Split Fix" strap from Wise Men Company. http://wisemencompany.com/sba3-splitfix/ It tightens up the split at the bottom of the SBA3 brace. It's a pretty simple yet ingenious product.
  6. RocketFoot

RocketFoot .22LR

Thanks! Split fix does look interesting. I have already noticed how soft the lower edge of the SBA3 is...it collapses or overlaps real easy.
  7. Warhammer

Warhammer .410

I just happened across the Split Fix a few days after I got my SBA3. It looked good and, for only $22 I figure it was worth a try. It really firms up the bottom edge of the brace, keeping it from collapsing.