1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Shockwave Photos

Discussion in 'Mossberg 590 Shockwave' started by Rico, Oct 18, 2017.

1. pepi

pepi .410

Is the Shockwave with the empty rail on it hard to aim with? I would kind of like to have one on mine for different sighting devices but would also like to be able to shoot and hit without and devices mounted.
  2. RichV

RichV Copper BB Supporter

pepi; please see response #888 page 45 in "Mossberg 590 Shock Wave" section. rv
    pepi likes this.
  3. pepi

pepi .410

Thanks Rich. I figured this would be the answer ;)
  4. MOTOR51

MOTOR51 Copper BB

Here is my first post with pictures of my new shockwave.

[​IMG]

And here is one while I was adding a few accessories

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Tony C., John A. and Elbert Garrett like this.
  5. Ron1031

Ron1031 .22LR

Made a case for mine FB_IMG_1543105213459.jpg
  6. Ron1031

Ron1031 .22LR

I have a bulldot too,, i like how the dot gets bigger on target than most laser,
    John A. likes this.
  7. Ron1031

Ron1031 .22LR

Stippled with a fine tip wood burning pen

Attached Files:

Elbert Garrett likes this.
  8. Bvhawk

Bvhawk .22LR

Has this been turned into a SBS with the addition of the stabilizing brace and change up of pistol grip? It was my uninformed understanding it was something special about the birds head grip and pistol grip only receiver which allowed the use of the shorter barrel. I’m always up for a lesson of information that i’m not up to speed about, and that’s a lot of info!!
  9. ricky_bobby

ricky_bobby .22LR

Long and short is no -

If the overall length is greater than 26" with the pistol brace it is still a "firearm" - it is not an SBS unless you attach a stock to the weapon. Same principle as an AR-15 pistol, it is a pistol with brace attached, vertical grips cannot be added on AR15 pistols unless the length is over 26" (otherwise it is an AOW with the addition of a vertical grip, needing a $5 stamp)

Remington sells a factory version of the Tac14 with the Mesa LEO adapter and SB brace, no worries.

#EmbraceTheBrace
    Bvhawk and Elbert Garrett like this.