I have always been bothered by the LOP of my 935 so tonight I did something about it. I cut 1/2'' off the stock but till I squared it up on the belt sander it became 9/16''... no biggie. I then instead of cutting my nut (the one that holds the stock on) like most seem to do, I turned half the threads out of the nut on my lathe. Next I made a new shorter spacer and cut the recoil tube. The factory pad took the most work to get to fit back on. I belt sanded the two raised areas at the screw holes flush. The I had to shorten the top screw about 5/16'' since it seemed to bottom out before getting tight. I then used my die grinder with a square ended bit to recces the pads mounting bosses in the stock and to reshape the stepped in area of the pad to fit inside the smaller stock area. Lastly I reshaped the pad on the belt sander to match the stock. I used masking tape on the stock but I did burn through one little spot. I kinda get in the mood and attach projects like this so I didn't get any pics while this was going on but I do have pics of the aftermath. Well, my picture posting site is acting up. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.