• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Came home from a recent visit with my folks back in Texas with my Grandad's old 12 gauge hunting gun, a Marlin Model 19...

The pic below shows how the slide action pushes the bolt out the back of the receiver to cock the hammer much in the same manner of a lever action rifle. It's a really cool design you don't see every day...

Almost all the bluing is worn off, but for being made between 1906-1907 it's in really good shape...

I had a Remington 870 Police Magnum I liked for a while. Spent some $. I wanted a Remington shotgun to go with my Remington 700 and Remington M91. Then I bought a Pardner Pump protector as a spare shotty and kinda fell out of love with the 870 because the cheap Pardner was every bit as good as the 870. Eventually I sold the 870 to pay bills and gave the Pardner to my dad. I also had a Tristar pump gun I got in a trade. I liked it pretty well. Nice shotty but eventually traded it away too.

I'm interested in this 14" Supernova... I live in Canada so the barrel length isn't a problem. It's a pricey shotgun, just wondering if anyone has a Supernova and has anything to say about it. That collapsible stock seems interesting. It's in stock at a local gun shop and I was going to fondle it and see if it feels good. I already have a 14" 590A1 & a Fabarm Pro Forces 14", unsure if I need another SBS.
Benelli%20Supernova%201.jpg

Benelli%20Supernova%202.jpg

Benelli%20Supernova%207.jpg

I do not own one. I had looked at the Super Nova years ago. At the time I opted to go with something else with a little more heft to it. It's a really light gun.

Scored a Winchester 1300 defender tonight, 7 plus one, wood furniture, don't think it has ever been shot. Wait for it. $100.00
Went for thanksgiving dinner, ate , went home with 12 gauge. Not a bad thanksgiving.
Will get some pics In the next few days.

Nice! Going agree with LES any workjng shotgun for $100 is a good deal.

Look forward to seeing pics

Nice.

Good lookin pump gun. Be sure to post back once you have it with your initial impressions and a range report once you're able...

Back