• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Re: 500'S GOT A NEW BUDDY!!

Good lookin ... uhh, shotgun Yeah! The shotgun! :D

Picked up a Stevens Ranger 12GA on a trade. Traded my Bushnell Acog for it and I just like the look of this old boy and it shoots great. The barrel is made by Browning and is Full choke and patterns real nice and the action is silk smooth.

And the fore end which I really like for it's thin profile.

She will go with My Son and I to the Turkey shoot tomorrow even with snow falling pretty heavy now and suppose last into the night. A pic of snow falling a couple nights ago.

And today.

Crazy weather for October but I guess it is New England..

Re: Re: 500'S GOT A NEW BUDDY!!

klatuveradanikto said:
Put 200 rds through it yesterday without issue ,don't know if you guys know about these guns but they have a bit of a hit and miss reputation over here,saying that i'm well pleased, my brother shoots a left handed semi auto model and has had no issues at all i think you either get a good one or a bad one so far all seems good. I think it sounds louder than my o/u but so does the 500 with the 24 inch barrell on :p

Where be over here?

Sent with Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

Re: Re: 500'S GOT A NEW BUDDY!!

tnxdshooter said:
klatuveradanikto said:
Put 200 rds through it yesterday without issue ,don't know if you guys know about these guns but they have a bit of a hit and miss reputation over here,saying that i'm well pleased, my brother shoots a left handed semi auto model and has had no issues at all i think you either get a good one or a bad one so far all seems good. I think it sounds louder than my o/u but so does the 500 with the 24 inch barrell on :p

Where be over here?

Notice Location: Cheshire England.. ;)

Nice shotty!!!!

Re: Re: Re: 500'S GOT A NEW BUDDY!!

DaveinCT said:
tnxdshooter said:
klatuveradanikto said:

Where be over here?

Notice Location: Cheshire England.. ;)

Nice shotty!!!!

Hmm i learn something new everyday. I thought guns were outlawed over there. That's why the bobbys don't carry them least they didn't used to.

Nice! It looks like she's right handed because of the way she's holding the shotgun, but her watch is on her right wrist. Hmmm, so is she a lefty or a righty? Lol. Maybe I'm way too detail oriented. :D

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Nice! It looks like she's right handed because of the way she's holding the shotgun, but her watch is on her right wrist. Hmmm, so is she a lefty or a righty? Lol. Maybe I'm way too detail oriented. :D

haha, I bet 99.99% of "us" males didnt know she had a watch on. I know I didnt even see it. :D Girl and gun and all I saw. BTW you are very detail oriented! :mrgreen: But that is a good thing!

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:

Wow! I see details, but I didnt catch the watch! Good eye!

Ithaca Riot shotguns

They are not Mossbergs, they are not even tacticool, they are just a couple of "old school" riot shotguns. Just the way I like em!

DSCN0003-1.jpg

Got no frills no doodads, no plastic no rails. They are just plain ol' wood and metal that goes bang!

Re: Ithaca Riot shotguns

Nothing wrong with "old school"! I would have no problem trusting my life with an Ithaca Model 37 "riot" shotgun.

Re: Re: Ithaca Riot shotguns

Gunner said:
They are not Mossbergs, they are not even tacticool, they are just a couple of "old school" riot shotguns. Just the way I like em!

DSCN0003-1.jpg

Got no frills no doodads, no plastic no rails. They are just plain ol' wood and metal that goes bang!

IIRC Ithaca 37s eject the shell out of the bottom which is the same place you load em? Ive heard alot of good things about Ithaca 37s.

Great lookin '37s!

The model 37 served U.S. troops in both W.W.II and Vietnam. It has since seen the longest production run of any pump shotgun in history, 1937-present. Great finds...

Though you might like this one too. It's not a shotgun but not exactly an an easy find either.

DSCN0011.jpg

My really clean marlin camp 45.

and a really clean Savage Model 94.

DSCN0012.jpg

That I gave 70 bucks for.

I like the looks of the marlin 19, what a neat old shotun.

Very nice!

A buddy of mine as a .45 Marlin camp rifle. It's a really cool rifle and a lot of fun. Good lookin model '94 too...

Yeah! It's a keeper, you don't see a Camp 45 very often in that good of shape. Perfect companion for the 1911.

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
MRS KLATU IS RIGHT HANDED BUT LIKE ME WEARS A WATCH ON THE RIGHT HAND ,MAYBE WERE IN THE MINORITY BUT WEARING A WATCH ON THE LEFT HAND IS JUST NOT NATURAL TO US ,MAYBE WEIRDO'S LIKE US GRAVITATE TOWARDS EACH OTHER :roll: VERY WELL DONE ON THE OBSERVATIONS NOW FOR 10 MORE POINTS WHAT MAKE OF WATCH IS SHE WEARING? :lol:

Back