1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by DaveinCT, Dec 22, 2010.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Re: 500'S GOT A NEW BUDDY!!

SWEET!
  2. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Good lookin ... uhh, shotgun Yeah! The shotgun! :D
  3. DaveinCT

DaveinCT 20g

Picked up a Stevens Ranger 12GA on a trade. Traded my Bushnell Acog for it and I just like the look of this old boy and it shoots great. The barrel is made by Browning and is Full choke and patterns real nice and the action is silk smooth.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the fore end which I really like for it's thin profile.
    [​IMG]

She will go with My Son and I to the Turkey shoot tomorrow even with snow falling pretty heavy now and suppose last into the night. A pic of snow falling a couple nights ago.
    [​IMG]

And today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Crazy weather for October but I guess it is New England..
  4. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Very nice Dave!

That Stevens is a beauty!
  5. tnxdshooter

tnxdshooter Internet Troll BANNED

Re: Re: 500'S GOT A NEW BUDDY!!

Where be over here?

Sent with Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.
  6. DaveinCT

DaveinCT 20g

Re: Re: 500'S GOT A NEW BUDDY!!

Notice Location: Cheshire England.. ;)

Nice shotty!!!!
  7. tnxdshooter

Re: Re: Re: 500'S GOT A NEW BUDDY!!

Hmm i learn something new everyday. I thought guns were outlawed over there. That's why the bobbys don't carry them least they didn't used to.

8. KentuckyWindage

KentuckyWindage 20g

:lol:
  9. GirlsLoveGuns2

GirlsLoveGuns2 .30-06

Nice! It looks like she's right handed because of the way she's holding the shotgun, but her watch is on her right wrist. Hmmm, so is she a lefty or a righty? Lol. Maybe I'm way too detail oriented. :D
  10. KentuckyWindage

KentuckyWindage 20g

haha, I bet 99.99% of "us" males didnt know she had a watch on. I know I didnt even see it. :D Girl and gun and all I saw. BTW you are very detail oriented! :mrgreen: But that is a good thing!
  11. GirlsLoveGuns2

GirlsLoveGuns2 .30-06

^ haha, so true! She's definitely easy on the eyes, and the shotty is too ;) hehe.
  12. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Wow! I see details, but I didnt catch the watch! Good eye!
  13. Gunner

Gunner .270 WIN

Ithaca Riot shotguns

They are not Mossbergs, they are not even tacticool, they are just a couple of "old school" riot shotguns. Just the way I like em!

[​IMG]

Got no frills no doodads, no plastic no rails. They are just plain ol' wood and metal that goes bang!
  14. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

Re: Ithaca Riot shotguns

Nothing wrong with "old school"! I would have no problem trusting my life with an Ithaca Model 37 "riot" shotgun.
  15. tnxdshooter

Re: Re: Ithaca Riot shotguns

IIRC Ithaca 37s eject the shell out of the bottom which is the same place you load em? Ive heard alot of good things about Ithaca 37s.

16. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Great lookin '37s!

The model 37 served U.S. troops in both W.W.II and Vietnam. It has since seen the longest production run of any pump shotgun in history, 1937-present. Great finds...
  17. Gunner

Gunner .270 WIN

Though you might like this one too. It's not a shotgun but not exactly an an easy find either.

[​IMG]

My really clean marlin camp 45.

and a really clean Savage Model 94.

[​IMG]

That I gave 70 bucks for.

I like the looks of the marlin 19, what a neat old shotun.
  18. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Very nice!

A buddy of mine as a .45 Marlin camp rifle. It's a really cool rifle and a lot of fun. Good lookin model '94 too...
  19. Gunner

Gunner .270 WIN

Yeah! It's a keeper, you don't see a Camp 45 very often in that good of shape. Perfect companion for the 1911.
  20. klatuveradanikto

klatuveradanikto .22LR

MRS KLATU IS RIGHT HANDED BUT LIKE ME WEARS A WATCH ON THE RIGHT HAND ,MAYBE WERE IN THE MINORITY BUT WEARING A WATCH ON THE LEFT HAND IS JUST NOT NATURAL TO US ,MAYBE WEIRDO'S LIKE US GRAVITATE TOWARDS EACH OTHER :roll: VERY WELL DONE ON THE OBSERVATIONS NOW FOR 10 MORE POINTS WHAT MAKE OF WATCH IS SHE WEARING? :lol: