• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shout Out to Mr. Joseph Zakher

Lefty9

.270 WIN
Mr. Zakher wanted me to say hi to everyone here in the Mossberg community . It is a wonderful thing to have somebody like him on the "inside" that can help out with the many issues Mossberg owners can face .
I am just delighted he was able to assist me with my Mag Tube trouble on my Patrick Flannagen Rhythm .
Thank you very much Mr. Zakher !

Last edited:
Yeah, bless his heart.

Mossberg owners forum keeps him busy.

And we do appreciate his work and help too.

He is a valuable asset that has helped many here.

It always shows when people take pride in what they do.

It seems to me that Mossberg has always been such a place.

CaddmannQ - you sure seem like a stand up guy ........ glad to have made your acquaintance ! Mossberg has ben " 'berry , berry good to me" ...

Joseph helped me out when I first got my 930. Yesterday I broke my extractor.
I need to contact him but lost his info.
Does anybody have his direct contact info?

Follow up, found Josephs info and he got me taken care of!
10 minutes on the phone and new extractor on the way!
He is the man!

I ordered some parts from Mossberg recently but I did not press them for a delivery time because I was not in a hurry.

I'm pretty certain that Mossberg is like most manufacturing companies I have worked for. The production and the shipping departments have a backlog of work, by design because you simply cannot afford idle people in these departments.

Certain orders can be expedited through "the system" if you know who to talk to and what to say.

Of course they must physically go through this. They must find the paperwork on your order, figure out where it is in process, track it down, and tell the supervisor to move it to the head of the line. Of course now the supervisor is owed a favor, because now the supervisor must physically go to the production line and disrupt business there. The supervisors production just went down.

As a manufacturing engineer, I always hated this problem; but it's something you deal with it in industry where things break down and people need spare parts.

This is where a bad design just kills your profit margin. It doesn't cost Mossberg much to crank out or order out a thousand more of those little extractors to replace the ones people broke.

But the process of getting them installed he's a killer.

Poor designs ruin small companies and that is why the ones which survive always seem to have really great designs and good craftsmanship.

Back