• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Not a Mossy, but I had the barrel threaded on the AR-22 I built for my wife...

Put a simple birdcage flash hider on it, but with the 1/2"-28 threading it'll take any standard AR flash hider or brake...

...she likes shoot'n it suppressed too...

The thread job only cost me about $40 bucks and was done locally...

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 715T photo thread!

Got some new stuff for my 715T over the last week and , as always , I just gotta show 'er off ;)

Funky ladder rail covers that have a finger groove ...koolfactor plus !.
Optics is a Trijicon tripower reflex knock-off , red-green , 19 brite levels , inverted "V" reticule.
Metal bodied well built feel , yet odd looking, unit .

I put it through abit'o the Bbqz test 'n tune yesterday and I had a blast . Everything worked the way I wanted it to . I was getting 1 1/2" - 2" groups , benched ...yeah , I was quite happy ... :twisted:

Folding sights are still on the " I wanna " list , and maybe a better sling.... :roll: ...maybe another mag...

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

I have another question..

I saw on youtube (before the 25 round magazine was available) a guy making a 25-30 round magazine for his 702 using a remington magazine and the standard 10 round 702 magazine. I was wondering if any other magazines like this have been made for the 715t or if anything else is close enough to compatible or where somebody has made one themselves?

I have the 25 round magazine, and also a 10 round magazine. At first the 25 round magzine was a little tight at the top (which it took me forever to figure out) and it caused jamb after jamb after jamb. I pried it apart and it works fine now, except for the fact that I can only fit 18 rounds in it

Re: 715 formal attire

Nice looking rifle. Great accessories. I just got mine last weekend and have ordered some accessories which should arrive this weekend. I'll post some before and after pictures then.

hello everyone. i just bought a 715t. its my first firearm and i have no clue on what kind of scope to get it so if anyone can help me out, that would be great.

Welcome aboard!

Congrats on the new 715t. Your optics options on a .22 caliber rifle are pretty broad. Couple questions:

- Does your rifle have a carry handle or did you get the flat-top version?

-Are you looking for a simple red dot for point of aim or would you like something with magnification?

hello lazy eyed and thanks
well i have the carry handle. well i dont know which one. which one do u think is better and whats the difference between both?

The carry handle version is what's shown above in Bbq's pics.

The carry handle is fixed as part of the shell and houses the rear sight aperture. Optics with available carry handle mounts like the one shown above can be added with ease. The flat-top version has no carry handle and will accept a wider variety of optics. As far as which one's better? Both designs have their advantages and it really all comes down to personal preference. It just helps us make suggestions if we know which model you have...

well am going more for the magnification one but idk which model would be good.do u have any suggestions? right now i dont have one am looking to buy one so am looking for suggestions.

I think we got our wires crossed. I'm trying to determine which model 715t you have so I can make suggestions. Your options will vary depending on which model you own. Does your rifle look like this...

Carry Handle

...or this...

Flat Top

Either way, you have a ton of options for inexpensive rimfire optics.

Back