• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

OK cool,

You shouldn't have to spend very much to get a quality scope. Take a look at some of the offerings from NcStar, Barska, Tasco, Simmons, and BSA for starters. You can take a look through some of the different models here...

Opticsplanet.com

Most rimfire scopes for .22lr are relatively inexpensive so if you sort the page above by lowest price you'll get an idea of your options. Here's a thread in our Optics sub-forum. You may find it helpful to see what some of our members are using...

ADJUSTABLE POWER: Rimfire Scope Options

thanks. well i been looking at one but i dont know if it would be a good one for my gun. It a barska 3-9x40 model ac11326. just want to know ur opinion on this one?

Barska makes quality stuff.

I don't have any personal experiance with the model you're looking at, but it would certainly do the job...

k cool thanks.now do they have to be rimfire scopes? and are scopes hard to sight in? sorry for all the ?'s am asking, i just dont know anything about guns.

No, it doesn't have to be specifically for rimfire.

One reason you see certain models called out as "rimfire" is that they are not made to hold up to the greater recoil of larger caliber rifles. The only reason I would suggest a rimfire scope is that they are usually much less expensive. The Simmons 3x9 I put on my .22 was only $30.

As far as sighting a scope, it's not all that hard. There should be plenty of on-line how to videos out there...

The scopes are the same, only sometimes with different mounts for carry handles. Your 715t has a rail mounted to the carry handle, so you won't need any special mount...

Something different! what do you think?
Ye2bx.jpg

trevor9119 said:
Something different! what do you think?
Ye2bx.jpg

Awesome! I love Arctic/White Camo stuff! If I was doing it, I would do the Butt stock in white as well.

Other than that, it is sweet!

Here's my 715T along with a few others in my collection. I just got it a week ago and have taken it to the range a couple of times. The gun is a lot of fun.

Attachments

• Gun Case .JPG
    Gun Case .JPG
    230.7 KB · Views: 1,406
Re: Mossberg tactical 22 makeover,

i have recently bought one of these. what did you use to cut the polymer handguard and how did you mend it together. also what brand muzzle brake is that?

Back