• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Wilk that is some REALLY nice work on your Tac 22! You split the colors up and balanced it perfectly! IMHO!

Itsricmo said:
Wilk that is some REALLY nice work on your Tac 22! You split the colors up and balanced it perfectly! IMHO!
Well thank u sir! Did this in my garage in front of the torpedo heater. It was 12 degrees ...outside lol

Had her about a month...approximately 2500 rds and :mrgreen: not a single issue!

Wow! That might be the best report of no fails I have heard yet! :p
I have been hesitant to purchase one for a while now, over the S&W, due too the various bad reviews I have read and the bad CS at Mossberg lol...

Glad to hear yours is treating you so well and again, Great Paint Job!

Jonny99 said:
Just added the Magpul ASAP to finish this thing off.

Hey jonny did u just re drill the hole in your beffer tube in order to fit that single point sling adapter there? Been considering doing that also...does it seem to compromise the strength of the stock at all? Thanx

Itsricmo said:
Wow! That might be the best report of no fails I have heard yet! :p
I have been hesitant to purchase one for a while now, over the S&W, due too the various bad reviews I have read and the bad CS at Mossberg lol...

Glad to hear yours is treating you so well and again, Great Paint Job!

Thank you! Hey just a heads up to everyone, y'all prob know already but...CCI mini mag copper plated hollow points are all I feed it...it loves em! :mrgreen:

Hello All,

I am new to the site and am now a proud owner of a tactical .22. Compliments of my wife getting me a early x-mas present. I have gone nuts with accessories. So far the rifle has custom paint, BSA red dot scope, laser, AFG angle foregrip, rail covers, tactical light and four 25 round mags with mag-pulls. I know a picture is woth a 1,000,000 words but I can't seem to get pics to load that I have taken with my phone. It tells me they are too large. As soon as I figure it out I will post pics. :D

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new Tac .22!

Looking forward to those pics and a range report after you've had a chance to empty a few of those mags...

I think I have it figured out .....Here are some of the pics.

Attachments

• 2012-12-02_19-49-22_355.jpg
    2012-12-02_19-49-22_355.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 694
  • 2012-12-02_19-50-09_98.jpg
    2012-12-02_19-50-09_98.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 695
  • 2012-12-02_19-51-08_796.jpg
    2012-12-02_19-51-08_796.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 694
Thank you very much... All that is left to add is a bi-pod and fake suppressor. Oh and burning up the 4,000 rounds I have waiting for it.

Tactical Turtle said:
daswulf79,
What type of air soft suppressor did you use and how did you make it work. Nice job by the way.
Thank you. It was some no name aluminum airsoft suppressor wiht 14mm ccw threading. I removed the threaded end cap and drilled it to 11/16". I then drilled and tapped two set screw holes on either side of the end cap, slid it on, and loc-tited the set screws in place. Then I just screwed the rest of the supressor onto the endcap. That way you can't see any holes or anything and it makes it look pretty realistic. The only thing is you have to make sure the 11/16" hole is nice and centered that way no rounds hit inside of the suppressor. I used a drill press with a vise to make sure it was nice and centered.

A couple new pics. I painted the suppressor to match the handguards and stock.
2012-12-03115201.jpg

2012-12-03115037.jpg

daswulf79

Thanks for the info. I was thinking of building one, but after looking on ebay, I can by one from tacticool 22.com for around the price I would have in one if I built it. mmmmmmmm

Thanks. I used to paint cars but now I use my skills on guns. And DuraCoat has some great kits you can buy everything from skulls to snakeskin to camo.

Back