1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Discussion in 'Mossberg 715T Tactical .22 Autoloader' started by JJC, Jan 17, 2011.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Very nice Pablo!

Welcome aboard Sir...
  2. Itsricmo

Itsricmo .30-06

Pablo, Welcome to the forums from PA!!

Very nice set of firearms,too!
  3. Pablo

Pablo Copper BB

Thanks guys!
  4. bellofello

bellofello .270 WIN

I can never decide what to leave on it. I started out with a bunch of stuff tacked on to it. I've been on a simple, light weight kick lately.

I'll snap some pics of all the set ups I've run so far.

Pablo... How does she run with the suppressor on there? What I would give to legally have a suppressor in Canada...
  5. bubbakaloosh

bubbakaloosh .410

same here man...however...in the bush....anything is possible;) hah
  6. Pablo

Pablo Copper BB

.22 is a pretty quiet round by itself.. suppressed makes it a little quieter... :lol:

Now the difference with my AR suppressed and unsuppressed is huge. The Tact Inv. is a shroud placeholder till my .22 dedicated tax stamp comes back :D . I run a AAC on my AR when I don't have the Miculek Brake on it.
  7. bubbakaloosh

bubbakaloosh .410

The new paintjob...still debating the for-grip...cause I might wanna put it on another gun that I don't wanna paint.

[​IMG]
  8. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

9. speedyquad

speedyquad .270 WIN

well since i am stuck with it, here it is...i am currently weaving a 550 parcord sling for it and as well as contemplating painting it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. fish63

fish63 Copper BB

where did you guys buy them grip bipod combo?
  11. Bbqznbeer

Bbqznbeer .410

12. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Lookin good speedy...
  13. TFlash

TFlash Copper BB

Here is my new 715T and add-ons! Of course i can't have them until Christmas Eve, tradition don't ya know. Did get to hold and fondle her once bout 3 weeks ago tho. Gonna be long 36 hrs but the wait gonna be worth it! Merry Christmas to me and ya'll!!!

Attached Files:

14. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Welcome aboard TFlash!

Congrats on the new rifle and hang in there. It'll be Christmas morning before ya know it...
  15. TFlash

TFlash Copper BB

Thanks LES, wife says "hang on little boy, it'll be here soon". Just gotta wait till X-mas eve morn to get it tho. Not fast enuff, LOL!
  16. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Nice!

Be sure to post up some pics after you get to open it...
  17. TFlash

TFlash Copper BB

Ohh, yeaahh. Will do with the goodies attached. Before and after, even. Merry Christmas Mossberg Owners!
  18. LAZY EYED SNIPER

...and Merry Christmas to you Sir...
  19. bubbakaloosh

bubbakaloosh .410

ouu..nifty little light you got there. looks sick.

20. speedyquad

speedyquad .270 WIN

thanks, i like it, it's very bright and the laser is a nice bonus...got it off of ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tactical-FlashL ... 3f1d4418a2