• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show Us Your Truck!

Benson X

.270 WIN
So, one of my favorite hobbies is off-roading & exploring in my truck. I have been pretty much all over WA & OR in my Tacoma.

Here's my truck (Dora the Explora). Are there any other "Wheelers" in here? - Let's see your badass rigs! :D

DSC_0221_zps4b272a81.jpg

a3a645c5.jpg

_MG_3047.jpg

DSC06446.JPG

DSC064551.JPG

DSC_00956.JPG

DSC_00895.JPG

DSC_00675.JPG
DSC_0198_zpsfa6a2b65.jpg

DSC06963.JPG

DSC069661.JPG

(I have a TON of pictures and some videos to post, if you guys want to see more)

AWESOME! That thing looks like it's had some FUN!!!

My buddy has an old Bronco II that he wheels with us. It does pretty damn good too!

Edit: This lil guy -

Last edited:
It doesn't compare to the 89 I had back in high school. But it gets around okay. Still a work in progress. If I don't swap it out for a jeep.

I am still trying to track down a cheap '79-'83 Yota 4x4 to turn into a SAS project truck. Big fan of MJ Comanches and CJ8 Scramblers too

Here's my old "truck". I still miss it every once in a while, but I don't miss the repairs :D - (2) 4L60E rebuilds, (2) rear diff. rebuilds, complete top-end rebuild.

good luck. people that have them know what theyre worth. ive been trying to find a deal on a clean unmolested stock Sammy for years. around here theyre either backwoods hack jobs, or showroom restorations.

did your buddy keep the 28 front end or swap to a 35 from an explorer?

good luck. people that have them know what theyre worth. ive been trying to find a deal on a clean unmolested stock Sammy for years. around here theyre either backwoods hack jobs, or showroom restorations.

SO TRUE! There's an older gentleman that live about a mile from me. Has an '83 4x4 in pristine condition - I stop by every couple months to BS with him. He said he put me on "the list" of interested buyers, but the list is into the double-digits now

^^^It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine :)

Clean Runner Mark!

I'm a big Yota fan...a buddy and I are doing custom "Toyota" decal designs if you are interested. Shoot me a PM if you want to check out some of the once we've done already.

I lived in Texas for a year and wheeled the LJ at least once a week while I was there. I have been Jeepless now for 3 years though.

I lived in Texas for a year and wheeled the LJ at least once a week while I was there. I have been Jeepless now for 3 years though.

Was a nice lookin' Jeep man. What're you driving now? (just curious).

I love the utility & versatility of having a "built" trail rig that can go pretty much anywhere, haul tons of gear + 4 passengers, but the MPG kills me. My daily driving weight is 5400lbs :eek:

I have a 2014 mitsubishi evox as my DD, a 2002 honda s2000 that is my track car, a 2012 dodge durano r/t as my tow rig and my fiance drives a 2012 golf tdi...I have been itching to get back into a rig but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Thanks!
Yes it is a homemade trailer, it's made it to Cali. and back twice from Utah, not to mention many other camping trips locally.

Back