• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show Us Your Truck!

Just put a 40mm ammo can tailgate rack in the Jeep...

The rear rack and the ammo can rack are badass! Love the SG storage idea...awesome. Like the others said...now ya just gotta lift that baby and get some swampers on er!! She will be totally badass!!

Lookin good so far LES!!

That's kind of funny I was out looking at a new hunting buggy today.

Piece of plastic for a roof, molded plastic doors, 800 cc motorcycle engine. Pretty much a roll cage with some plastic panels and four wheels on it.

$12,000 for the thing. Probably built in China. It had electric steering assist...OMG

I think I'd be happier with a used Jeep.

Cadd, no wheels. Go tracked.

3071394044_e92a34a392.jpg

or
zxup1h.jpg

That's kind of funny I was out looking at a new hunting buggy today.

Piece of plastic for a roof, molded plastic doors, 800 cc motorcycle engine. Pretty much a roll cage with some plastic panels and four wheels on it.

$12,000 for the thing. Probably built in China. It had electric steering assist...OMG

I think I'd be happier with a used Jeep.

Yup.

There's gotta be an old CJ around you somewhere selling for way less than 12k...

My Toyauto and our old Smith Tri-hull w/ 40 hp Evinrude Lark.View attachment 9623

Caddman, I have owned every truck made. My Tacoma is by far the best truck I have ever owned. Never had a single issue in 200,000 miles, not one. Change the oil, new tires. Starts every time. And the resale value in a Tacoma beats any other truck by a mile.

Mine is almost at 60000 miles. It tossed the fan belt off at 500 Miles, which went into the main seal, & that was repaired under warranty and I think part of it went into the water pump because at about 25,000 the water pump started to drip.

It's under recall for sagging rear springs, for some 18 mos, and we're still waiting for the springs.

Because the rear springs are so weak there is a ridiculous amount of axle and drive shaft wrap.

It's got some other minor defects that I won't crab about, but this spring business really bothers me.

But except for one battery in seven years it always starts, and it goes like stink when you push on the gas pedal; so as long as it keeps doing that I can forgive an awful lot of minor BS.

Back