• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show your edges!!

cockedNlocked

Product Review Manager
Staff member
Hey guys and gals just posted a review of the wicked edge pro and decided to post some edges, please feel free to post all of your edges as well.
Ill start out with one and post more as i take pics and sharpen them. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and keep the forum to just pics and text explaining how its sharped if you like,

SPECS:

Blade Length: 4"
Blade Thickness: 3.5MM
Overall Length: 9 3/8"
Weight: 5.3 oz
Steel: Japanese AUS 8A Stainless w/ Tuff-Ex™ Coating
Handle: G-10 5 3/8"
Pocket Clip: Ambidextrous Pocket/Belt Clip

Nitesite sharpening system used was wicked edge pro, I started from 100grit up to 1000 grit on stones the. 1500,2000,2500 grit sandpaper tape, and finished off with 5,3.5 micro diamond paste final (3.5 micros is around 6000grit equivalent ) and the Kershaw was for a customer 8cr13 steel I believe. But I can get that edge in almost any steel I have never had an upset customer as far as my finished edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a spyderco sharpmaker, I soon found out I CAN NOT maintain a correct angle. And sharpening a knife is all about the repeated angle you use. So now the sharpmaker is the portable system to take on camping trips. I broke down and splurged for the wicked edge system. Stupid expensive when you add up the different stones & strops that you will want. But that system makes even a non coordinated guy like me make scary sharp edges. I just touch up the kitchen knives for the wife every once in a while to show the value.

First mirror edge try when I got the system.
6EE3A6BB-E772-4AAE-8B06-1670657F3F2E_zpsodurndsn.jpg

Back