• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SIG SAUER

I have 2 Sig mosquitoes that I got for my kids to shoot and I absolutely love them. I want to get another much more powerful Sig than the 22s . just need to see what I want. Soon...lol.

By the way nice piece Red.....

P220 was excellent in single action. Double action killed it for me. Sold it to my dad for a 1911.

The 220 is definitely a sexy beast.

Picked up this Sig after The seller of the Walther flaked out and stopped contact.
Feel good about the purchase. Paid $225.
Came complete in the case with everything intact plus 75 rnds of CCI 40 gr. Mini Mags. Has only had a few hundred? CCI Mini Mags run through it. Story is original owner bought it at over $400 to pass a CCW class then fell on hard times and needed to sell.
Price was decent enough for me to not pass up.
wink.gif

Seller said he had no issues with FTF or FTE. Will report how it shoots hopefully soon.

I Love my mosquitos. Bought mine a few years back. Mine are a bit different looking in the grip area. I'll throw a pic up later for comparison.
They are great .22s yet a bit picky on ammo. They are flawless with the CCI minimags and pretty good with any other ammo. I just noticed that I have a few FTF and FTE with all the other ammo and none with the CCI in my experience. Good price on the pick up as well. I got mine for about 300 new so 225 is a steal.

Last edited:
I Love my mosquitos. Bought mine a few years back. Mine are a bit different looking in the grip area. I'll throw a pic up later for comparison.
They are great .22s yet a bit picky on ammo. They are flawless with the CCI minimags and pretty good with any other ammo. I just noticed that I have a few FTF and FTE with all the other ammo and none with the CCI in my experience. Good price on the pick up as well. I got mine for about 300 new so 225 is a steal.

Mine has a slip on grip sleeve. That's the reason it looks different. The sleeve is easily removed. I'll decide if I like it after shooting it. I have a few thousand rounds of HV .22 ammo. A mix of Thunderbolts, CCI mini mags and Ci HV.22, from Freedom Munitions. I've had great results with the Ci.22HV my 715T, Savage 64FXP, and M&P22C. No FTF or FTE in any of my guns.
We'll see how the Skeeter likes it.

Good deal bro. Let us know how it does on the other ammo. I have tried all kinds of ammo as well and so far the minimags seem to be what she likes best.

Back