• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SIG SAUER

Humble my ass, that's an awesome SIG line-up you have there!

Nicely done...
Thanks...all of them are worth every dollar I paid for them except the P250....I know there are many who like them but mine is a boat anchor...FTF,FTE...won't go 4 rounds in any mag before a FTF or FTE..clear the problem and go another round or so and same problem. I have replaced all springs, mags, and extractor...I honestly believe it's got something to do with the polymer frame..I think somewhere it's out of spec...Course I could send it back to SIG but then I would have to admit defeat..Obama will be president again before I do that...lol..

I'll play...my SIG collection be it so humble.

SIG Mosquito TB
pmbCTnT8j

SIG 225
pocFs2vyj

SIG P226 Nitron
plwN1J54j

SIG P226 Legion
pmXgpgVVj

SIG P226 TACTICAL
po6rY07ij

SIG P250
po7QSfvkj

SIG P227 Equinox
poOrm8qzj

SIG 1911 Traditional Match Elite
pmdvGKkVj

SIG 1911 TACOPS
pougDOdJj
Excellent collection!
I'm looking at getting a OWB high ride pancake holster (Strong Holsters) for the Mosquito.
I found a deal on one for a P225. It is open ended. Not available to trial fit. Have to order.
With your collection might you know if a holster for a P225 would work with a Mosquito?

Last edited:
Excellent collection!
I'm looking at getting a OWB high ride (Galco fletch?) holster for the Mosquito.
I found a deal on a new one for a P225. It is open ended. Not available to trial fit. Have to order.
With your collection might you know if a holster for a P225 would work with a Mosquito?
Sir it is my understanding the Mosquito would not fit correctly in a 225 holster...mind you I don't have a holster for my P225 but when I put the P225 up against my Mosquito I can see several visual indications that the combination of gun and holster you are wanting to use would be inadequate.

Sorry I could not be more help.

Went to the range yesterday with my wife and visiting brother in law.
We took all the handguns, Diamondback FS9mm and both M&P 22's.
After shooting a few mags and helping my BIL get the feel of handling and shooting I decided to pick up the Sig.

Loaded the mag, Released the slide, Aimed, squeezed the trigger..CLICK! No bang.
Cleared it..CLICK!...CLICK!....DANGit!
mad.gif

Change mags....CLICK! Clear it. CLICK!...........W T F !!???

DOH!! ooops....safety on...
tongue.gif

Safety off..bang,bang,bang
Blasting_anim.gif
sthumb.gif

Shot maybe 6 or 8 mags through it. Only a couple of light strikes that fired on second strike.

Last edited:
Back