1. Thank you Mossberg Owners for making us the greatest Gun forum on the planet.

Sign in Problems

Discussion in 'Mossberg Owners Site Support' started by jeff51, Jul 26, 2018.

1. jeff51

jeff51 .22LR

The "I'm not a robot" warning does not appear when I try to sign in, therefore it won't let me in on my new tablet. The desktop is fine. Can somebody help?
  2. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter

I wish I had an answer. Try a pm to one of the moderators on your desktop. They are good fixing problems.
  3. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

if you have an android, try the setting in the browser to desk top, instead of mobile. I'm not sure if apple is the same way...
    there's a problem with the captcha on all the sites, we are working to get it handled.
  4. jeff51

jeff51 .22LR

Thanks for your help. The captcha is the thing that won't work. I have a amazon fire tablet and the captcha works with the rest of the sites. Jeff
  5. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

I just looked at the admin panel. I dont have the option to turn it off. Need the higher ups to help out....

@DHonovich ...