• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sign in Problems

jeff51

.22LR
The "I'm not a robot" warning does not appear when I try to sign in, therefore it won't let me in on my new tablet. The desktop is fine. Can somebody help?

I wish I had an answer. Try a pm to one of the moderators on your desktop. They are good fixing problems.

The "I'm not a robot" warning does not appear when I try to sign in, therefore it won't let me in on my new tablet. The desktop is fine. Can somebody help?

if you have an android, try the setting in the browser to desk top, instead of mobile. I'm not sure if apple is the same way...
there's a problem with the captcha on all the sites, we are working to get it handled.

Thanks for your help. The captcha is the thing that won't work. I have a amazon fire tablet and the captcha works with the rest of the sites. Jeff

Thanks for your help. The captcha is the thing that won't work. I have a amazon fire tablet and the captcha works with the rest of the sites. Jeff

I just looked at the admin panel. I dont have the option to turn it off. Need the higher ups to help out....

@DHonovich ...

Back