• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Smith & Wesson

My newest Smithy revolver, Model 329 Nightgaurd .44 Mag.
DSC01148_zps05c90f50.jpg

Gonna find out. I'm kinda scured. :D
I have some Hornady .44 Special 180 gr. XTP loads I am gonna use for carry.

Nah, don't be scured!

My PC629 snubbie is a teddy bear to shoot with .44mag loads. Although it does outweight yours by about half a pound. :shock:

I'm sure you'll be fine. Pretty sure... :lol:

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Nah, don't be scured!

My PC629 snubbie is a teddy bear to shoot with .44mag loads. Although it does outweight yours by about half a pound. :shock:

I'm sure you'll be fine. Pretty sure... :lol:
:lol:
My .45 m&p's
iEARxwz4DWDJs.jpg

OOOOooohhh, very nice!

You know one of these days you're gonna have to tell us whether or not you like these M&P's... :?: :p

We shot the 329NG this afternoon. We shot a cylinder of Winchester Whitebox 240 gr. The best way to describe it is catching a fastball barehanded. It has zero muzzleflip, recoil is straight back, but not overly unpleasant. The muzzleflash is impressive, to say the least. :D

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
OOOOooohhh, very nice!

You know one of these days you're gonna have to tell us whether or not you like these M&P's... :?: :p
Haha, we'll I will say this, I was a diehard glock guy for over 10 years. I have own the m&p series for about 2 years now and Iam selling all my glocks for the m&p's. if that tells you anything. :lol:

Hey gang,
Just ordered an M&P 40 today. Hopefully have it in 2 weeks.
Any recommendations on ammo? I know, right now it should be what ever I can get> :roll:
Just curious what others have had experience with, both brand and grain. What should I get for practice rounds? Is 180 grain fmj ok, or should I stay with a 165 grain?
Any advise would be appreciated.

I also shoot a lot of the 180gr, mostly the Remington UMC 250rd Mega Packs.

They run great outta my Glock 23 and Springer XD40sc...

Wow, thanks for the quick replys. You guys are the best.
I will post pics once I get it in my hands. First time ordering one online, will see how the transfer goes.

BowtieBill said:
Hey gang,
Just ordered an M&P 40 today. Hopefully have it in 2 weeks.
Any recommendations on ammo? I know, right now it should be what ever I can get> :roll:
Just curious what others have had experience with, both brand and grain. What should I get for practice rounds? Is 180 grain fmj ok, or should I stay with a 165 grain?
Any advise would be appreciated.

My 40c would eat anything I fed it. One of the least picky guns I ever owned, and accurate as hell. I wish I still had it.

Thanks Mike.
And thanks to all for the info. Ordered some Magtech Blueline 180gr fmj for practice rounds. Have used Magtech 9mm through our Glock with no issues.
Hard to wait until I actually get the M&P in my hand. Once my FFL dealer gets it, I still have the 10 day wait period. So it might be at least a couple of weeks, maybe more, before I take possesion.

BowtieBill said:
Thanks Mike.
And thanks to all for the info. Ordered some Magtech Blueline 180gr fmj for practice rounds. Have used Magtech 9mm through our Glock with no issues.
Hard to wait until I actually get the M&P in my hand. Once my FFL dealer gets it, I still have the 10 day wait period. So it might be at least a couple of weeks, maybe more, before I take possesion.
Wow! That will feel like forever!!!

The good news is that it shipped earlier then expected, will be at the FFL on Monday.
:D
But, I will still have the ten day wait after it arrives. :cry:

Back