• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Smith & Wesson

I'm diggin' that Model 581 Distinguished Service Magnum of sumo's. Heck what am I saying... every one I'm seeing is real nice. Thanks for the pics, guys and gals!

Model 28-2 Highway Patrolman
Model28-2_Hogue.jpg

28-2workbenchweb-1.jpg

Model 442 (no dash) Airweight Centennial
442-with-SWC-handloads-web.jpg

442headon_edited-1.jpg

442web4.jpg

Model 22-4 Thunder Ranch Revolver in .45ACP
TRRModel22-4fullLHweb.jpg

Model 18 K22 Combat Masterpiece
M18web6.jpg

Model 14-6 K38 Target Masterpiece
ForSale14-6fullleft2web.jpg

Model 686-6 Distinguished Combat Magnum
686-63web.jpg

686-62web.jpg

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me
Got a new M&P
It's 45 caliburrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
And it pretty nifty!

CIMG0964.jpg

Fits my paddle and my IWB holsters for my M&P9. Pretty nifty engineering if you ask me... Can a glock 17 and 21 fit in the same holster? It's pictured in the configuration for which I bought it. Primary "nightstand" gun. AKA "firearm I use to fight my way to my 590a1" :lol:

Got a killer deal at a local LGS. Came stock with nightsights, which I really wanted. I checked it out. It's just like a night scene in Call of Duty MW3! :lol: :lol:

Since I got my 1911 and started reloading 45acp, it only made sense to have a railed 45 acp gun for defense. I toyed with the idea of a railed carry length 1911, but really, with all the care and feeding issues, I figured for defense I might as well pick up a gun that can feed soggy cigar butts with 100% reliability, and I have total confidence based on my experience with thousands of rounds in my M&P9.

Bonus points to whoever identifies the object used to prop the gun up!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me
Got a new M&P
It's 45 caliburrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
And it pretty nifty!

CIMG0964.jpg

Fits my paddle and my IWB holsters for my M&P9. Pretty nifty engineering if you ask me... Can a glock 17 and 21 fit in the same holster? It's pictured in the configuration for which I bought it. Primary "nightstand" gun. AKA "firearm I use to fight my way to my 590a1" :lol:

Got a killer deal at a local LGS. Came stock with nightsights, which I really wanted. I checked it out. It's just like a night scene in Call of Duty MW3! :lol: :lol:

Since I got my 1911 and started reloading 45acp, it only made sense to have a railed 45 acp gun for defense. I toyed with the idea of a railed carry length 1911, but really, with all the care and feeding issues, I figured for defense I might as well pick up a gun that can feed soggy cigar butts with 100% reliability, and I have total confidence based on my experience with thousands of rounds in my M&P9.

Bonus points to whoever identifies the object used to prop the gun up!

Re: Happy Birthday!

I love it, I have wanted one for a while in .40.....I mean its no lever action 357 but its cool !

oli700 said:
I love it, I have wanted one for a while in .40.....I mean its no lever action 357 but its cool !

Sadly, I've given up on that... When shops are asking $900 for a $700 gun, and close to $800 for a $550 dollar gun, if they can get one at all, it's time to put it on the back burner. I just cannot find a marlin at even an unreasonable price. Crazy price? Yes. Unreasonable? no.

"Bonus points to whoever identifies the object used to prop the gun up!"

==============================================

Winchester PDX-1 sabot slug... :cool:

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like a great gift! ;) happy bday LazyES as well!! I turned the big 3-1 on the 14th :) October is a good month!

Back