• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Smith & Wesson

Schweet!! Nice lil' pee shooter ya got there!!

Never seen one of them before ....interesting piece. Good score too...

You got a smokin' deal on a really great lil' heater NS! I think you should clean 'er up a little and be proud of your awesome find. Happy shootin'!!:p

I'm not gloating, mind you... I'm just ~~~ Okay, I'm gloating just a little.

And to think that from the time I was a teenager who was just getting interested in guns until very recently I thought the Bodyguard was the ugliest revolver S&W had in their lineup....

Now it makes perfect sense to me since I can fire it from inside a pocket yet cock and fire it "single action" for casual plinking. And (I should be accused of gloating again, but) I can reload cast wheelweight bullets in .38-Special for about three or four dollars a box of fifty so FUN ON THE RANGE for me!!!

Okay. I'm done gloating. Sorry to take up your time, my friends!

You should be gloating! That's a steal! Well done!

:confused:
( I think I took her sister to my prom....)

All kiddin' aside...awesome score nitesite !!

Very well done.

The force was definitely with you. :cool:

S&W 30 series family photo
I know these aren't Mossbergs, but they're fun to own and a pleasure to show to others.

This is my collection of 30 series S&W handguns. It covers one model from each model number manufactured between the model 30 thru 39.
All of these are shooters, so they're far from perfect, but that's okay with me.
This is the best shot I could get today. I had much trouble with the camera refusing to focus.
I took 6 shots, and this is the best my compact camera would produce. I'll need to get out the full sized camera tomorrow or Sunday to get a better photo to post I guess.

Here's the running order in clockwise rotation

Pre-model 30 The .32 Hand Ejector .32 S&W long

Model 31-1 The .32 Regulation Police .32 S&W long

Model 32-1 The .38/.32 Terrier .38 S&W (Short)

Model 33-1 The .38 Regulation Police .38 S&W (Short)

Model 34, No dash Model of 1953 .22/32 Kit Gun .22 Long Rifle

Model 35, No dash Model of 1953 .22/32 Target .22 Long Rifle

Model 36-7 The .38 Chiefs Special .38 S&W Special

Model 37, No dash The .38 Chiefs Special Airweight .38 S&W Special

Model 38, No dash The Bodyguard Airweight .38 S&W Special

Model 39-2 9MM Luger Auto-pistol (CENTER)

I hope you can enjoy these as much as I do.

Regards,
Gregory

One of these days I'm going to quit buying guns. I just haven't figured out when to start stopping.
There's one more collection that driving me nuts trying to complete. All I need is one more revolver and the set will be complete. But I just can't get myself to buy another one. I've owned 4 or 5 of them, but I keep selling them off, because I'm really not fond of them. I don't know if it's the look, the size, the full underlug, or what, but I just can't ever seem to keep one in my hands long enough to call it mine.
Many think they're some of the best revolvers produced, but I just can't warm up to them. It needs to be a S&W model 586 or 686.
Maybe someday soon I'll get one, and the next collection will be complete after all.

Haven't owned a S&W auto for many years, but after getting an M&P 9mm for my son (and wanting to try a red dot pistol, since the front sights are getting blurrier and blurrier)

I recently got this M&P Pro with a Leupold Delta Point.

sa9upe9y.jpg

I'm really liking it, and it's become my bedside gun with TLR-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My glock clone S&W Sigma .40. This is my daily carry gun.

6ete6u2u.jpg

Here it is riding in its Aliengear IWB holster.

a7y6eqav.jpg

Thanks, I'm really liking that M&P, I can pick up that dot even without my glasses.

The only thing I see right now is that my time to first shot is longer as I try to pick up the dot. I'm hoping it gets better as I get more rounds down range.

Back