• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Smith & Wesson

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Very cool!

Don't have any experience with the model myself though. Had a chance to shoot it yet?
Nope, I have not had a chance to shoot it. :(
I did look at S&W site for some more mags and they are $50 a piece. :eek:
Talking to Ripjack about making some wood grips for it.

Awastatyme said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Very cool!

Don't have any experience with the model myself though. Had a chance to shoot it yet?
Nope, I have not had a chance to shoot it. :(
I did look at S&W site for some more mags and they are $50 a piece. :eek:
Talking to Ripjack about making some wood grips for it.

If the Model 59 is as good as the 5906 I had, you have a winner of a pistol. I am sure the Model 59 is the parent model of mine. I have always said my 5906 was the Cadillac of 9mms.
SmithWesson59069mm.jpg

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Very cool!

Got to go out and shoot this weekend.
WOW!!!! I wish I would have gotten this pistol a long time ago.
It has a very nice smooth smooth trigger and when in single action it a supper short travel before the release.
Everything I read said it was a 14 rnd mag but I was able to put 15 in the mag with no problems. :D
I can't wait to go shoot this thing again!

VERY NICE!

Glad to see it treated you well. Now go return the favor and put as many rounds as you can down range. Thanks for the update!

Another pistol I had years ago and sold it, and now I have another. Smith Wesson Model 22A-1 in double duece.
DSC01063.jpg

tcecil88,

I regret no longer owning a .22 plinking/target pistol. You're making the ache hurt worse.

nitesite said:
tcecil88,

I regret no longer owning a .22 plinking/target pistol. You're making the ache hurt worse.

Yeah, I wish I still had the first one I had. I got this one to teach the kiddos how to shoot a pistol. Surpisingly, they can both reach the trigger with no problems.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Nice honkey!

Those grips look comfy...

They are very comfortable! I really like the weight/weight distribution of this gun. It became my favorite handgun very quickly. I love my 1911, and my XD, but I am really a revolver kind of guy.

Back