• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Springfield Armory...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
My Springfield Armory XD-40 sub compact with TLR-3 light and grip extension
p709987384-4.jpg

p978768527-4.jpg

p903607523-4.jpg

p953837294-4.jpg

p784262523-4.jpg

Heres my XD40sc. Needs some trigger work, but this little booger is sure fun to shoot...

Just realized I posted an old pic of my XD. I colored treated the lettering/logos on the slide a few months back in OD Green to match the frame. I think it turned out pretty nice...

Just ordered my replacement PRP Ultimate Match Target trigger for my XD40sc. It'll reduce the overtravel and trigger pull which as of right now is measured in feet rather than lbs. It's a pretty straight forward drop-in kit that may take some minor fitting. I've never liked the factory XD triggers and can't wait to get it installed.

Keep me updated on your new trigger. I have thought of getting that kit for my xd40sc as well.

Here's my SA:
CIMG0503.jpg

Tighter than a mouse's ear and accurate as a target pistol at 25 yards. I lightened the trigger and beaver-tail a bit, added the magwell, mag. pad, and comp. and now its about as close to a perfect 1911 as I've ever shot.

Springfield Loaded 5" Stainless (sadly, I don't have this one any more.) It was a great gun - replaced the flat mainspring housing with an arched housing, and replaced the full-length guide rod with a GI pattern setup.:

SpringfieldGovt1911leftside.jpg

SpringfieldGovt1911rightside.jpg

SpringfieldGovt1911leftsideclose-1.jpg

3KQq0l.jpg

MA9104 M1A standard with mossy oak stock
this is my dream...

i'm waiting till i have more $$ on hand to get it...

oooohhhh!!!!

ripjack13 said:
3KQq0l.jpg

MA9104 M1A standard with mossy oak stock
this is my dream...

i'm waiting till i have more $$ on hand to get it...

oooohhhh!!!!

Ahh, drool... The M1A is on my list too.

Just received my first Springfield today in a trade.
Its an XD40 SC, Unknown mileage, But I gave it a good cleaning and lube.
I tell you, I had the biggest issue with the grip safety... But a quick GIS and it was all back together.
I will get some pic's up later, However, My son and I will be heading to the range tomorrow, I will certainly bring it along.

Back