• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Springfield Armory...

the holster is cool and way better priced than the Crossbread

and I put a couple more through it after a pushed the rear sight , better.....way better both off hand and rested at 20 yards this time money.

super impressed with the way this pistol shoots .......Those sissy Croatians need to put out 3 size of 10mm XD .....by by Glock for me .......

oh and the mags are probably nicer then any auto pistol I have

Why do you like it better than the Glock? Personally I don't like Glocks much at all but I thought I was the only one.

Why do you like it better than the Glock? Personally I don't like Glocks much at all but I thought I was the only one.
not sure really.....I just simply shoot every XD I pick up decent.

In general I break the trigger better although my Glock is lighter, the reset in the Glock seems a little sooner even. Not really sure why I shoot them better ......

as far as everything else in comparison , everything about the XD is just slightly more refined.
All the trigger parts are a little nicer cut and sturdy, the frame rails are thicker and fit the slide better, the grip texture is awesome and the Glock is ok, the mag release is a little nicer made and smother and ambi, the mags are super nice and come apart way easier than Glock, the XDs ejects mags at 50mph, the slide is machined a little more attention to detail(nonfunctional), the slide serrations are way better , every single friction point is polished even the FPB lifter point....even the little baby feed ramp the sits under the main feed ramp which is polished to a mirror finish, better sights stock.......cheaper .....looks better

I bought one myself because I knew it was named pistol of the year. Also because it was highly recommended by a FFL I know who has shot for 50 years.

I couldn't be happier with mine considering that it's a plastic gun.

Back