• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SSA Steel Madness w/ JM Pro 24"

RippSpeed

.270 WIN
Man all I can say ... Is this match is killer on a shotgun guy!!! LOL

I should have bought 2 extra 6rd Shell Caddies ... Or just buy and xrail and slap a Bushnell RDS sight on the top of my JM Pro Shotgun. There was soo many reloads... I need practice to be more proficient if I stay in Tac Ops...

My buddy was laughing because of all the reloads I had to do ... LOL !!! Yeah he reloads with tec loaders ...

Either way video is alittle long because of the reloads...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFGUr_8Zyzk[/youtube]

Nice shoot'n Ripp.

I always enjoy watching your videos. What happened at 36 seconds in, did the guy get grazed by a spent shell or something?

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Nice shoot'n Ripp.

I always enjoy watching your videos. What happened at 36 seconds in, did the guy get grazed by a spent shell or something?
its what happens when shooting steel soo close it ricochets off the steel possibly hitting the people behind the shooter... I got peppered today by my buddies 40 when he was shooting a stage in Beast Mode...

Looks like your shooting high...need to really get down on the JM...something I can identify with...I do the same thing unless I squash my face into the stock. I even have the 1/4" drop spacer in it. But what a sweet gun!

Back