• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I am not sure how many people have noticed the "improved" whitehouse.gov website lately and I wanted to add this here:
----------------------------------------------

https://www.whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community

One of the fundamental rights of every American is to live in a safe community. A Trump Administration will empower our law enforcement officers to do their jobs and keep our streets free of crime and violence. The Trump Administration will be a law and order administration. President Trump will honor our men and women in uniform and will support their mission of protecting the public. The dangerous anti-police atmosphere in America is wrong. The Trump Administration will end it.

The Trump Administration is committed to reducing violent crime. In 2015, homicides increased by 17% in America’s fifty largest cities. That’s the largest increase in 25 years. In our nation’s capital, killings have risen by 50 percent. There were thousands of shootings in Chicago last year alone.

Our country needs more law enforcement, more community engagement, and more effective policing.
Our job is not to make life more comfortable for the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter. Our job is to make life more comfortable for parents who want their kids to be able to walk the streets safely. Or the senior citizen waiting for a bus. Or the young child walking home from school.

Supporting law enforcement means supporting our citizens’ ability to protect themselves. We will uphold Americans’ Second Amendment rights at every level of our judicial system.

President Trump is committed to building a border wall to stop illegal immigration, to stop the gangs and the violence, and to stop the drugs from pouring into our communities. He is dedicated to enforcing our border laws, ending sanctuary cities, and stemming the tide of lawlessness associated with illegal immigration.
Supporting law enforcement also means deporting illegal aliens with violent criminal records who have remained within our borders.

It is the first duty of government to keep the innocent safe, and President Donald Trump will fight for the safety of every American, and especially those Americans who have not known safe neighborhoods for a very long time.

I would like to see a mandantory death sentence for anyone convicted of maliciously killing a police officer while performing their duties.

I understand that it's already a capital offense, but there are too many options. Life in prison doesn't cut it for me and leave too many loose ends and is hardly justice for anyone from the families of those involved, taxpayers flipping the bill for 35 or 40 years of room, board, and medical, cable tv, education, and everything else.

I want to strengthen it to mandantory death sentence.

To be fair about it, 1 appeal and done. 6 months maximum time to appeal, and 3 months to schedule and re-hear the case.

If the conviction is upheld, rope by sundown and it be open to the public.

That would stop a lot of sh** in its' tracks.

I would like to see a mandantory death sentence for anyone convicted of maliciously killing a police officer while performing their duties...

If the conviction is upheld, rope by sundown and it be open to the public.

They just caught a cop-killer in Orlando. You probably saw it on the news. Wanted for killing his pregnant girlfriend, a female cop recognized him, confronted him and he shot her down and made then sure she was dead.
:( He then went on the "run" or more specifically into hiding, for about a week. He got a good ass-whooping by the apprehending officers which is being investigated, why, I don't know... :rolleyes: Although he will surely get the death penalty, courts have temporarily deemed it "cruel and unusual punishment". (ie: lethal injection) :mad: Did I ever mention I was a fan of the guillotine? :D

I think the guillotine constitutes semi-cruel, foreign & and very unusual punishment. Plus you have to build one. Too much fuss. Messy.

Firing squad is fast & cheap. Any old wall will do.

Shooting people is certainly not unusual, and done right it is not cruel.

Amen John...

{ Ronnie Lee Gardner was the last person executed by firing squad in the United States...Utah, June 2010 }

I think the guillotine constitutes semi-cruel, foreign & and very unusual punishment. Plus you have to build one. Too much fuss. Messy.

Although I also agree with the firing squad, I created this satire to post to upset some anti-death penalty types... ;) I do think it could be implemented easy enough, though... :cool:

Attachments

• chopamatic2000.pdf
    283.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
. . . .rope by sundown and it be open to the public.

That would stop a lot of sh** in its' tracks.

True and every Snowflake in America would be squealing and running for their safe space.

Of course the cheapest and easiest solution is just strap them on a gurney, stick them in the back of the meat wagon, and go have a cup of coffee while you warm it up in the garage with the doors closed.

No fuss no muss. They go to sleep and die, and they don't shit themselves in the process.

By the time you've finished your coffee, they're already in the truck and ready to go to the morgue.

I really believe that trump meant it when he said his would be the law and order administration.

Once individuals and groups see he is not playing around a lot of this stuff will taper off. Making an example of those arrested during and after the inauguration will get that ball rolling. A lot of crimes were given a pass under Holder and Lynch's watch. Funny how most people buck up when they are actually held accountable for their actions.

What would be even more funny, simply nothing more than enforcing the laws already on the books from past administrations.

That would keep LEO busy almost indefinitely.

Back